Reviews for Snape's baby
Fionna984 chapter 23 . 7/22
I AM CRYING THISWAS ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE
!
wine witch chapter 11 . 6/9
Sorry, but I stopped reading this. Far too much ooc for me, too many typos additionally.
I take it back it was a lovely ending but still too soon!
Why end it here? That's a rubbish ending and what happened with pansy how come she allowed them to get married?
Snapefan1983 chapter 22 . 6/4
There having a muggle wedding so What about the rings part? And why bring merlin in to it if it's a muggle wedding?
She didn't tell them to let go of the balls !
Snapefan1983 chapter 17 . 6/2
WHEN YOUR PREGNANT YOU CANT GO BOWLING AS THE BALL ARE HEAVY AND THE MOVEMENT COULD HARM THE BABY ! GET A CLUE!

(My mum is a nurse)
Snapefan1983 chapter 16 . 6/2
You don't touch the ball your not allowed to as that's cheating, where ever the ball lands is where you hit it from even if the ball lands in difficult places

(My brother in law and his father owns for years a golf course so i KNOW what I am talking about !)
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 6/2
How can hermione know the sex of the baby at a little over a week pregnant and use the word THEY were confirmed to be a little over a week pregnant as it's HER that pregnant NOT HIM and not THEM ! I hate that staying , it's gross

Severus and Hermione had made their way to the hospital wing while Ginny and Draco were talking to the Weasleys, They were confirmed to be a little over a week pregnant with a girl.
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 6/2
How can ginny know the sex of the baby at 2 weeks pregnant ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 12 . 6/2
Why would it be that only Ron will kill Draco for this? What about her others brothers and mum and dad? Also what if the family don't agree with this what happens then? Dumbledore looked over to the seventh year and former student. "We need to inform your family Miss Weasley, If they agree, I would like for you and Mr. Malfoy to share a dorm, He will not attend class of course, but you will need him to help you through this pregnancy."
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 6/2
How can that show if she is pregnant ? Atleast a spell or potion to drink would be better than this! Hermione took a deep breath, "We need to get a potion from Severus, it will be able to tell you for sure just by rubbing it on your hands." Ginny knew she would be in deep shit if she turned out to be pregnant, but she needed to know. They waited in the room until Severus came back from a walk with Orias.
Snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 6/2
Did hermione know pansy fancies SEVERUS is that why hermione was smirking at telling pansy that she is married to SEVERUS? If pansy is n love with SEVERUS then why did she flirt with DRACO?
Snapefan1983 chapter 3 . 6/2
That was quick proposal and wedding
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/2
This is rape but it isn't really rape if she is allowing him to do it! At hearing this, Hermione was screaming on the inside but she knew he had to do it or they would both be killed. She looked into his eyes and with a nod only noticeable to Severus, she was telling him she knew he had to do it.

Severus pushed her to the ground, unzipped his trousers and descended on top of her. His hair was falling to the sides of his face where the only person who could see it was Hermione.