Reviews for Snape's baby
Dugleik chapter 2 . 3/15
Warning for rape is one thing, but this is downright creepy.
But you can't tell what the gender is that early -.- also Ginny can't be 2 weeks pregnant if she already missed her period, it takes a month for that to happen -.- smh
sweett90049 chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
I could not stop laughing the entire time i read this was just to funny with a touch of sweetness. Loved it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Brilliant :-)
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
You write great stories
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
This was awesome, amazing and I enjoyed it!

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
These last two chapters have made me laugh more than I ever have in my entire life lol!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
K, I'm on chapter 3 and i just wanna say that this is totally out of character for Snape. But, I get the feeling you already knew that, and kinda knew what to expect when i read the description. He is undoubtedly OOC, but in a good way. :)
Katie chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Amazing!
Nella Hyuga chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
hey isnt Hermione a weekish early?
oh and FANTABULOUS!
Nella Hyuga chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
the title...My sentiments exactly...pink is EVIL (Hisses like a cat)
Nella Hyuga chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
ROFLMAO! OMG THATS SOOOO FUNNY! AWESOME!
rickmanluvr44 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hello Randi, I just wanted to know if you have completed the update to this story? I can see room for some needed description and some tighting up of some sagging story line. The first chapter is good and gets the information across but personally I prefer a bit more of a description and a little more dialog between characters I mean they are graduating.. I would like to feel the thrill and then feel the let down on harmonies' part. Then the capture of hermonie I can see it but some of the wards must have gone off somewhere.. then the scene with snape and Voldermort that needed to be more in detail to your vision but to mine as how scared things were and how things looked and I do not believe that Voldermort would just take the attack of a Hermione so " ok I believe you..".. and hermonie would have had to put up a fight somewhere out of flight or fight if nothing else.. I like the meat I feel it just needs some gravy and a few veggies to make it really great.
Kaya70 chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
It was one of my favorites
Twi's Dreamer chapter 23 . 7/31/2013