Reviews for Snape's baby
Aedori chapter 23 . 7/2
Lots of great humor throughout but the last chapter felt rushed and there were some arcs to the story that felt unfinished. This is meant to be constructive as I really loved the story and read it in one sitting.
Lumiellie chapter 7 . 6/1
I died when Draco played with the breast pump
Aww, perfect. I wasn't sure what to expect and I didn't know what to read. I gave this story a shot and love it. Reads fast and funny here and there. I normally don't read these kind of stories but wow. I am glad I did. It brings things into perspective since I just got word that my little sister is going into labour with here first, a son. I will be an aunt again. Anyway great story and well written an all around joy. Thanks for sharing.
Love the location he took her to.
SF31 chapter 5 . 4/25
Having the baby yeah, but she shouldn't have to marry him.
Ahhhhhhh! Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 3/1
Hmmm... Interesting story, it was great
VIC21XOXO chapter 23 . 1/29
This is the BEST fanfic I have ever read
laumirot chapter 1 . 1/16
Second time I read this and i love it! Thanks
MissusNellieTodd chapter 23 . 1/6
I love this! It's so cute and sweet. I laughwd so hard in some parts
J.J.88 chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
This is a lovely and cute story I ever read. I laugh hard at some of your chapters. You indeed brought in a very different aspect of Snape and Draco. Wonderful story and thank you for writing this fun story
rickmanluvr44 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
I am sure someone has mentioned that " strollers" are Prams in England just FYI... loving this story more everytime I read it...
rickmanluvr44 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
I have read this story and just about peed myself laughing! I am nearly 50 yrs. Old and a mother of two. This story cheers me everytime! You should do a marriage law Fic. I think you would be great!,
Aquary chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Snape hermione creeps me out. But this is yor writing, so i'll brace myself.
Name in review chapter 23 . 9/27/2016
I am the same anon as that anon! *points at the anon pointing at the fanfic and at the anon with the fake warning* I WUV DIS. IT IS PURE ADORABLE. WOOHOO.