Reviews for No Place Like Home
Shilom chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I think this was the first GG fic I ever read by you. I must say, no one captures the characters quite like you do! This was such a great story because of the humor, the cute awkwardness of it, and just because it was light and filling and read like an actual episode. I just love it!
MonkeyGaly chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
good job
hondagirl chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Loved the ending..even if they didn't end up together it was still good. I really like this story
hondagirl chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Kirk in a sling? hahaahahah
hondagirl chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
AAW L&L forever! Loved this last bit here
hondagirl chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
Poor Lor...we all have days like that. I'm really loving this story...
hondagirl chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Lorelai and her coffee fix

And Luke bringing her food...ah...so cute
hondagirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Another good chappie. The contract from Taylor was perfect. And when L said you could donate the change to the Lorelia foundation i laughed
hondagirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Luke and Lorelia banter...amazing
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is so cute!I love all the banter you have with them and the candy that Lorelai's eating...must read on
Lukeistheone chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
really good fic. love your work. gilmore handbook was great too. was hoping for a JJ ending, but oh well. maybe a sequell. hint hint. :)
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
aaw the ending was so cute! i loved it! i love that kirk had to do the play in a sling...that is just hilarious to think about!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
Aw, Java, this is simplt wonderful. I'm so sad to see it end. This was definitely one of the best JavaJunkie stories ever. Even despite the fact that Lorelai and Luke didn't get together at the end, all the sweet, small moments throughout it all made up for it. I loved it. You did an awesome job and I can't wait to read more from you :)
swimmerluver chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
aww this was so cute...i love the part when lorelai realized how much luke was there for her and how much he cared about her

you portray lorelai and rory so well...i can actually hear Lorelai's and Rory's voices and expressions as i read it

i hope you do more scenes like these...keep writing!
Sutton chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OK I'm going with this. This is so different then what I have ever read and I'm liking it already. Luke will be with Lorelai rehearsing her lines and that means they will spend a lot of time together. YES, YES Good first chapter...