Reviews for By Request
Xx Blue Skull Candy xX chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love the song and fanfic together!

T was listening to the song and remembered Demyx playing it so I decided to find this. I'm glad I did.
Revolution Remix IX chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I typically come back and re-read a lot of my favorite author's stories. This came up when I was listening to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" on Pandora. I immediately paused it because I remembered Demxy and Axel playing/singing to this song and I found this again. It's really great to come back to something like this from a song or a memory. Thanks for that memory. :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
XP Wow, that sounds like fun! And I can see Axel as a devil. Also, you have me wanting to play my violin right now. In the middle of the night. XP Love your writing, seriously!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
AHAHAHA! I was trying to hold back my laughter because, technically, I'm grounded right now from computer *cough*.

ANYWHO! Great job! Absolutely HILARIUS! This is going on my favorites...
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was absolutely amazing. X3
OceanSpiral chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
One word: genius. Pure genius. I can totally just imagine Axel and Demyx doing this! Love "The Devil Went Down To Georgia", one of my favourite songs! Keep writing, you are awesome!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was so funny, but isn't Axel's singing supposed to really suck?
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Maybe its my faulty memory, but shouldn't have Axel known that Demyx could play other intsruments.

and just being curious but could Demyx even play the harp, or would that be two girly for him ;p
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
xD I totally listened to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" while reading this. I'd never heard that song before, and I must say it rocks. Great fic, I liked it.
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I sat here and sang along, WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG the whole time I read their duet xDD God that was so funny, I kept cracking up cause I could imagine instead of the actual singer, Ryan O'donohue(Demyx' english VA) and Quiton Flynn(Axel's english VA) singing it xDD If I ever meet Quinton I'll ask him to sing a few lines, bwuahahah!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was fun. :) To read and to imagine. I like the idea of Demyx playing other instruments, too. I've heard of a koto before, but not a viola d'amore, so I should look that up. I was a musician once, sort of - high school concert band (which I miss very much).

I know Demyx's melodies would be anything but empty. :)
AlysiaRhythm chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LOVE IT! I loved this song the first time my Dad played it, very nice work!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Heh, that was cool. I think that Demyx could do any song if someone requested. Dem and Ax should make a band!
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
does demyx play an uhru? how about mandolin?

*wincing* sorry, but i hate that song. can't stand it. Had to play it in seventh grade, backed by the suckiest-ass orchestra a kid could ever wish for. *wince* haha, demyx might help me get over it, though!
Deinde chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OMG! You need to go check out "Violin Dude" at this link. I think he would give Demyx a run for his money.