Reviews for Five Times Jacob Black fell in Love With Bella
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Well done.
KyaKonami chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Loved it you write better than Stephenie Meyer ever has. Luv jacob to death hes my favorite character...TEAM JACOB!
theidiotgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Why is it that every Jake and Bella fic I read makes me so sad afterwards? Seriously, I was getting really depressed while reading this. Only it was the good kind of depressed.

I think I'm a sucker for a failed relationship. This was great. Just the thing I needed to read, because, let's face it, I love stories that make me want to cry. And this did. So, good job.
Arian05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Its a great chapter very sad, but very well written I love it, I really feels like Jacob and Bella
jaydubb chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wonderfully written.

..very.. Jacob.

and yes, i cried.

H. James chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
So number 3, number 5 and the finite made me tear up, so bad. I love this, it's just so sad but so right on the spot! You did a wonderful job with this.
edwardxbella luvr chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Okay well you said that people will kick your butt for writing this, but I really like it. I am totally against Bella and Jacob. I am honestly a Jacob hater, but this stroy was great! It is definitly going on my favorites.
Alexialexy chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
noooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i don't want bella and him to get back together but he can't leave forever he just can't thats just awful!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
oh really good story. i think you captured the bella/jacob relationship perfectly. really well done :D.
lindsayloveslove chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
so i liked it but i was very depressed. maybe because i cant get over the fact that she left jacob. do you think that maybe jacob has imprinted on her? but not know because just like the vampire stuff maybe the imprinting thing will not work the same.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This had to be about one of the sadest Bella/Jacob fics I've ever though I always new and wanted for Bella to end up with Edward, I've always had a very soft spot for hopefully he will imprint on someone kind and loving someone who can give him enough.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow, I really think you captured Jacob's character and his thoughts quite adequately.

Nice job. ;u)
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Quite sad but still very good. I have an affection for Bella/Jacob (that's not as strong as my affection for Edward/Bella but there none the less - kind of like how Bell feels about Jacob and Edward) so this was really great to read. Good work!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/19/2007

How sweet and cute and SAD!