Reviews for Corrupted Hearts
Csilla Aria chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
It's great to see this going again!

Vincent's last name is Alzey, but his family is never mentioned in the series.

I can't wait to find out how Alex survived, and how he and Rosaline met.

If I could make a suggestion, I'd go back and delete the chapters that are just authors notes. They break the flow of the story.
Alily or A-lily chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
I would like you to continue!
Ivy Renarde chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
If you have something to say, you should continue your story, and let the chips fall where they may. Writing a story is an act of generosity - a gesture. No author can be sure they will ever be read or understood; a story is something that comes from the heart because you feel you have something you need to say on your subject of choice.

I was intrigued by Corrupted Hearts because you seem to be one of the few authors from the United States to write about Alex' obvious disabilities, which I find strange after ten years of war. So many of our soldiers are coming home with the same problems: post traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury. It's a very timely topic and one that should be more openly discussed.

I had you on my alert list but you have disappointed me twice. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me!
Csilla Aria chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I for one would LOVE to see this worked on again even if you had to redo from start. I was actually thinking about this fic yesterday (Wow, so weird...). I was going to PM you and ask if I could "adopt" eventually after finishing my next BtS fic, but seeing where you go with it is so much better! 3
Csilla Aria chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Had to find a chapter I hadn't already reviwed.

It's sad to see you let this story go. I hope your writer's block goes away soon. I know it drives me nuts when I get writer's/artist's block.

I hope someone does pick this one up. I'd do it but I have a sequel fic I'm working on, several side stories connected to that fic, and tonnes of sketches that need to be inked...

That's another thing about creativity blocks, at least for me. When they're over everything comes back at once and then I'm swamped -_-'...

Anyway, What ever happens I hope everything goes well for you.
Rena chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
NO! Please, I beg of you, do not stop this story!

...

I have no ideas. I shall let you know when I have one. And can I slap your RAA dude? He should be BACKHANDED ACROSS THE FACE!

Sorry. I'm hyper, and when I'm hyper I'm random.

Tootles!

Rena Sorionto
Chownz chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
A good start, just enough to get the reader interested!

1. Spend more on Alex/Teran, why did he end up like this and how did he get there?

2. Expand on Sophia and what's she doing in the bookstore - what's with the ship blue prints?

3. Slowly bring the other characters into the story...

4. Keep it up and take a breath now and then - it isn't to hard to sigh now and then!

Hint; what's with the you and RAA bit anyway, not good to confusing!

Ka kite ano
Csilla Aria chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I had to think about it for a bit. XD

I think maybe focusing on Teran/Alex and Rosaline(is it Rosaline or Rosarine?) for a bit would help. give them a bit of back story like how they ended up together, How did Alex get back to Anatore, does he have any lingering issues besides memory loss, and the headaches. Where is Rose from? does she have any family? What are her feelings toward Teran, does she worry about him being "taken away"? Does she have any idea of the truth?

Sometimes when I'm having trouble writing it helps to bring another character into the story. Say the next time they talk Sophia mentions the "Alex lookalike" she met at the shop, and he gets curious. Or Teran bumps into Clause or a Silvana crew member on the street. Or simply focus on how the others have been in the two years since the war ended. What is life on "the blue planet" like? Are many people leaving Prester?

How have Anatore, Disith, and the guild changed since the war ended?

There would also be a way to add conflict. Is there anyone who knows the truth, an would rather Alex stay where he is?

Is there anyone who could be dangerous if they discover the truth? Would someone use this against Sophia?

I’m afraid that’s all I can come up with at the moment. I hope it helps.
Csilla Aria chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
I hope your mom, and your horse will be ok.

I always have trouble getting back into writing if I've left something for a while. Probably why I have so much trouble finishing anything.

Poor Alex/Teran, are we going to find out how he ended up with Rosaline? Will he meet Vincent eventually? lol Annoying questions are annoying XD.
Csilla Aria chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
YAY! I was so happy to see this continued! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for new chapters.
misterraindrop chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Kyahh They're eloping! (lol, just kidding)

:Sigh: So he did die, huh? (He's got it coming, i guess.) it was nice to see a bit of their childhood...

Hope to read more(v)

..::Ayame::..
SylvarnaRose chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
update soon because i want to know what happens next!