Reviews for I Owe It All To The Mistletoe
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was beautifully amazing...loved it...
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
You know, the kinda annoying thing is that I've read all your Bones one-shots before, but for some reason didn't review. It does mean I get to re-read now, though. :) I love this. Great job. I think I'm gonna go watch the episode again now...
celtic33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
that was really great! chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh, sweet BB fluffiness! That was very cute. I, too haven't been able to get the preview out of my mind and am counting the minutes until 8pm on Tuesday. I have a feeling I'm going to have to stuff something down my throat to keep from squealing. And thank god House is on right after because I'm going to need about 7 doctors to resuscitate me. Anyway, very nice oneshot! -Amy
BonesBaby918 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007 sweet! I loved it!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Now wasn't that just the sweetest lil fic ever?

Really, it was very cute. :) I like it alot

You conveyed they're feelings for each other without making them out of character and you showed the thoughts running through their heads the way we know they are everytime we watch an intense BB moment without losing your point or track of where the story was going.

um, just coz i'm picky, you might just want to put a space after quotation marks. Just so the sentence doesn't all run together.

so like "What are you talking about?"Brennan asked

"What are you talking about?" Brennan asked.

But other than that it was really good. :)

much love

DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww! So cute! Love when Booth says that he's glad it was her under the mistletoe, and him telling her they'll work through their issues together. Haven't been able to get the preview out of my head either, so thanks so much for writing this!
NorthwestDreamer chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
aw, this was really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope they put something like this in the upcoming episode. good job, I felt you really captured booth and bones' characters.
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
oh my god i can't get that out of my head! argh its so irritating! its only over a day away! why do they have to torture us? IM SO EXCITED! i think ive done my happy dance on over drive about every ten or so minutes after i saw the preview! THREE YEARS! THREE YEARS AND ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! *does happy dance on over drive* love the oneshot!
SquintSquad10 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Beautiful. From one way-too-excited-for-Tuesday B/B shipper to another, this was really fabulously written. Ahh, gotta love Christmas )
ficfan21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
aw, i really enjoyed that story, if only it were to really happen on the show!
MsGiggles chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Yep, that's what I want to see. Not that we will, but we can hope!
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 11/25/2007

I am tearing my hair out about that scene!

Need. To. Know. What. Happens.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007