Reviews for Dangers Untold
phantomoftheworld chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I love this story! Team Jareth!
Melissa72 chapter 33 . 10/4/2010
Bravo! You have a gift for writing.

I wasn't too keen on watching the story transform into a Jareth/Angeletta romance. But I kind of got the drift when you focused more on her character than Sarah's. Won't lie...it was hard to read S&J forced, cold kiss...forced on her part-cold on his...only to find that it was the love of Sarah's stepmother that was more powerful. Not easy to swallow when Karen is usually the villain.

Poor Angelleta, though...how many times did that girl get knocked around? I liked the J&A relationship building/uncertainty at the end, though. The card from the children was classic...did Jareth have anything to do with that? Hmmmm...

Wish we could have seen a glimpse of the wedding ceremony and afterward...not gross stuff...but just the joy of consummating their love in every way that is general but still true.

Keep on writing! God bless,
caughtinblackseyes chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
What a lovely story. I'm presently working on one where Jareth already has a queen but, of course, it's not a love match -wink wink-
magialuna chapter 33 . 1/6/2009
Thank you for an enjoyable story. I have to admit I really do not like seeing Jareth paired with anyone but Sarah,but it was a good story nonetheless. Thanks. -Clare
Kima-Rose chapter 33 . 11/8/2008
I love this story. I couldn't stop reading til I came to the finish. It is very beautifully written. I'm looking forward to your other stories.
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
im really, really sorry - this is an amazing story - but - i feel soo stupid saying this - the story as kinda lost the appeal. I dunno if it's because im a die-hard J/S supporter or what. Don't get me wrong, the actual story is truly amazing. It's written beautifully and I love the plot, it's just kinda long and my attention span sucks unless theres something to look forward to at the end of the story.

im really sorry! .

XxoxX
lisadawn chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Fantastic story, i rlly enjoyed reading it. It is in my top 3 fave fan fictions. You write beautifully, and i love Angeletta's character. I was hooked to hers and Jareth's storyline. I would love it if you wrote a sequal.
ghostdolly chapter 33 . 5/11/2008
Ok... I gotta say... I read the whole thing. I really wanted to. You have a nick for good story telling. My only regret? I really really really hate original characters getting it with the original ones. I guess I'm a sore Jareth/Sarah fan to the very end.

Keep writing. You obviously have a gift.
DeliciousNewYork chapter 30 . 3/9/2008
I liked the part with the Goblin King.
notwritten chapter 33 . 2/24/2008
What a fine, and splendid chapter you have written. So keep smiling, and have a good day tomorrow. May the sun shine down on you, and keep you warm. :-)
ShadowyLined chapter 33 . 2/24/2008
Excellent! I'm sorry to see it end, yet what a great ending! I'm excited that you're writing another story, and that, despite loving this story, I'm thrilled that it'll be J/S. Yay! Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I'm really looking forward to more from you.

fm
AvitarGirl chapter 33 . 2/24/2008
perfect ending! thank you so much for this story!

AG
LabyLvrPhx chapter 32 . 2/23/2008
Yay, good ending :)
LabyLvrPhx chapter 30 . 2/23/2008
Stupid darn reality interupting important things like fan fiction :( Love the story still yay :)
ShadowyLined chapter 32 . 2/19/2008
Oh, romantic fluffy goodness, how I love it! What a beautiful chapter. You've really made me like Angeletta, which I've told you before is odd. I normally don't like Jareth to end up with an OC. But in this story, it just fits. It totally works. LOVE it. One more chapter? Yays!

fm