Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veil of Memories
Guest chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
I think you did a fantastic job on both stories. I really think you have the best action sequences out of all the HP fan fics I have read. Great job!
YeCatsJ chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
Loved your first two stories! Heading over to HPff to read your third one. Great Job!
zane chapter 29 . 7/5/2008
I have to admit, I don't read much in the way of fanfiction these days; most of it is, frankly, poorly written and has been done before.

This, on the other hand, is downright amazing.

I've spent the last two days reading this story and the Silent Siege, and I've been utterly blown away. Your writing is phenomenal, your plotting is superb, and I'm more than a little jealous. I honestly believe that this could have been written by JK herself.

Two things:

1) Ginny used Avada Kedavra in Silent Siege, right? Why was she not able to work it in this story?

2) Why on earth haven't these stories received more reviews? Seriously. They're better than 99% of what's being published these days, let alone what's on the internet.

Thank you so much for writing this, and I hope that a lack of reviews will not prevent you from writing more in the future.

Also, if you ever publish a novel of some sort, please let me know! I'd be sure to be the first off buying it. :)
AlaskanSalmon chapter 29 . 6/24/2008
Wow. thats all that can be said. it was great i loved the story and i hope that you do make a third story and until then so long
AlaskanSalmon chapter 26 . 6/24/2008
great job i loved it
alkrodien chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Gosh, this is one of the BEST fanfic i've ever read in my life. Great concept, i couldn't tear my eyes off the screen at all. I hope more pple get to see this story!
AlaskanSalmon chapter 24 . 5/8/2008
Dean looked up to see Snape walking toward them.

"Most of the Muggles are up," said Dean, looking a little coolly at Snape.

"Good. POTTER and Granger?" (should be weasley and granger)

"They're still on the other side," said Lavender.

"Very well," said Snape laconically
AlaskanSalmon chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
just to let you know dumbledore didnt tell harry of the room or requirement it was dobby they didnt inform dumbledore they were starting the DA
kitten1234 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Brilliant concept (both the silent siege and veil of memories) and fantastically written. Thank you! I read both in one and thoroughly enjoyed them. I have problems with page divisions too, but it would be much easier to read if you can find a way to format it! This story doesn't have the reviews it deserves, if I were you (totally shooting myself in the foot here as an avid reader...) I would post the updates in bigger intervals as you should get a wider readership!
hpfananita chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
I've only read two chapters so far and I love the story. Its so different to anything I've read on here up to now. I can't almost predict whats going to happen as you can in many stories.

I'm surprised that you have only 16 reviews, the story (so far) is well written and interesting much better than a lot of the stories out there.

I'm adding the story to my C2 hoping that other peaple will find it and enjoy it as much as I am.
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 29 . 3/26/2008
Awesome story-I can't believe it's over! Thanks for sticking with it, even though it didn't get a lot of reviews. It was amazing. Good work!
antipsychotic chapter 27 . 3/25/2008
I am amazed that you have not recieved more are two of the best stories that I have original ideas and it definatly kept my anyone is reading the reviews to see if the story is worth it,the definatly are. Stop reading the reviews and read the story.
the unknown fish chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
great story :)
Smithereens chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
So, I just thought I would let you know that I absolutely loved both of your stories.

Great work.
hullofawkes chapter 27 . 3/9/2008
I'm stumped as to how you only have 11 reviews. This and Silent Siege were both very well written and very enjoyable. Definitely ranks up there near the best of the best in fanfiction stories. I especially liked the originality of the two stories..

One thing that kind of confused me sometimes when reading was the shift in character's POV. In the future maybe you could use a divider or something? Sometimes I had to back track a few lines to make sure I didn't miss anything in the conversion.