Reviews for Backfire
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
So, question, why is this called Backfire? I'd think you could have a more relevant name for this. "Jack and Will Sue the Caribbean." :P

Will's much more straight about this problem, but I think it's funny that Bootstrap says "You should never have made that movie." It implies that Will has always been escorting the dead, and took on acting for an experimental change in career. Ah, darnit Will, when will you learn you'll only ever be a heartless sea captain, literally.

"Over the edge and over again" is a nice last line. :)

Six down. I may just finish all your stuff tonight. :)
Sarah
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I think my favorite thing about this is how you play it out through comedic dialogue. You get to throw out tag lines that way and it's quicker, wittier, all around good fun.

"Pirate! Take what you can, freedom, the sea 'an all that." Best, most refreshing rejection ever.

It's a guaranteed laugh to see Jack handle a Mary-Sue; let's see if you made Will's dilemma just as funny...
Sarah
EvenAfterAllThisTime chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
She died on January 16th... Now I have to comment :) so here goes -
I am very glad to be born on the same date as such a happy event as the death of this monstrosity (notice the grammer and vocabulary! My English teacher would be so proud!). And I enjoyed this fic very much, Jack's part especially! It might be a stupid question, but what are elves doing in PotC?
NamidaNoNozomi chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Oh God that was Hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing.
GhostAccount111 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Hahahahahahaha!

I think I'm waking people up.

You're going to get me killed. :P
The Great Space Hobo chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
hehehe! I love it!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Hee hee hee! That's how to handle those bothersome Mary Sues!
sarahtheweirdo chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Wow, what was the elf on? Thank you for the lovely chapter and hope you make more of these small stories. They're great! You should make one about Elizabeth or something. Update soon. Can't wait for more. :D
PhantomKat chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
You know when you laugh so hard that no sound comes out and you have trouble breathing? Yeah, that's what was happening to me while I read this. Brilliant piece of work! Just one question: Can I have rainbow magic too? ;D There were a couple of typos in the first chapter, you might want to look over them. Thanks for the wicked amusing story.
sarahtheweirdo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very hilarious with all the wenches coming at Jack all the time. I can't wait until what happens next, this story should have more reviews then it's credit for. I guess people hate the reality of it then. Oh well...

~Sarahtheweirdo
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very funny! "Dolly luv!" The list reminded me of don giovanni. Most other Mary Sue paradies have it where Jack is afraid of the Mary Sue. I like how in this one he is very pirate-ish.

You should write the next chapter with Will!