Reviews for Welcome to Dying: One Namek's Struggles
Ms Llewellyn chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
loved it. cant wait till you write the sequel.
hikosmymanfriend chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
that was sad...what a way to end it! ha ha, but you know i loved it. that was awesome. waiting for the sequel!

Amiko-san chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Well, let me tell you I looked forward to every single chapter of this story. Is there more? I would love to have your take on what happens to Piccolo once he is granted life again.

Oh, and that lovely bit about a council is genious. I love to read stories that have such interesting turns and out-of-the-box ideas.

Keep it up!
hikosmymanfriend chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
You rock! You rock, you rock, you rock! Ha ha. I'll quit now. Oh man, I was starting to worry - I was sitting here thinkin', did you die? Ha ha. But now I know you are of the living, like Piccolo! Ha ha...Imma dork...

Wonderful chapter.

Oh, and you said that you had an original work you were working on? (you may know of this website) but there's this website which was started by the same ppl on fanfiction, it's called fictionpress, you should totally check it out! Ppl put original stories up all the time. It's awesome.

Ok, I'll quit...that was a long and irrelevant review...or, the last half was. Har har. I'll see you next chapter.

Ma-Jr chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
Hello this is CircusFreakX3 again this is a new account. I read your story today the new chapter and it was awesome i cant wait for the next. Good Luck I know ya can do it!
Circus-Freak-X3 chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
Hello Elieare I found this story the other day and i enjoyed it. I cant wait to read the rest of the story. Keep up the good work, I have a feeling this is going to get quite interesting. Good luck with your exams.
Ladynamek chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
I like it More more more!

And will PiccoloSr help Piccolo or crush him I wnat him to help him. But that is just me.
hikosmymanfriend chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
Oh my gosh, I've been waiting a, or what seems like, long time for an update! Goodness gracious! Ha ha, but I understand how one can get busy and not update...(I just got a job at a local fast food place, which sux...which I see as a problem for me updating any of my stories, so...yah...I'm so lazy, ha ha. Work isn't my thing, but, I get paid! MOOLAH) But, enough about me, I loved that chapter! This story is so original, LOVE IT.

Keep it up!

lord general chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
this chapter was a tad bit better then the rest.
lord general chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
the story shows promise of becoming a great fic but please do not over do the the super natural stuff
hikosmymanfriend chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Finally! I was starting to worry here. Ha ha, but don't worry, I'm just glad you put up another chapter! I'm sorry you've been feeling down. I know how that is... But anyways, what's up with this creepy guy? How can you get creepier than Piccolo Sr..? That guy just creeps me out! It's getting good! Keep it up!

!hikosmymanfriend!
hikosmymanfriend chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
It would suck if Piccolo got "eaten" by the darkness! But, it's Piccolo we're talkin' about! He can't be beaten! (well, unless it's Goku, or someone like that...Ok, I'll shut up now...I'm rambling...)IRK.

hikosmymanfriend chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Your story isn't getting boring, it gets better each chapter! (Actually, the whole story is awesome, I just put that because I'm a dork) So don't get discouraged and keep on writing! I wanna see what kinda creature pops up next!

hikosmymanfriend chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Uh-oh, what's gonna happen? Ha ha! That was cool, like all the other chapters! I hope you do well on your tests!

Justboy chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Wow, can't read anymore I'm afraid, I still have to get caught up with your other fics, but your stories are really good, you can really portray Piccolo well. The only little thing I've noticed, well only in the second chapter of this, was you put too many sentences in the one paragraphs. You would need to watch that, because sometimes you could put really important stuff in that and people will just skip it. Other than that, excellent keep up the good work.