Reviews for Consolation Prize
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I don't know much about Phantom hourglass myself, never having played it, but that didn't matter in this fic. It was beautifully crafted, and Link was characterized extremely well. Great job!
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Whoa. That was really good :3
FanimeScribbler chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wonderfully written. Just beautiful, especially that last line. Poor Link...poor Tetra...ah well, at least they get a happy ending.

Very nice insight on the characters of Link and Ciela. Especially Link - guess he's not as naive as he seems, is he?

Da Scribbler
Anon-a-moose chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I actually skipped this part of the game. Meh acekard's build in moonjump faeture allowed me to just jump over the door that needed the ghost key and activate the cutscene. I got the piece of heart in the mail, surprisingly XD
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
A very well put-together one shot. I especially like your characterization of Link
Lightweight chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
[claps away]

Absolutely wonderful. For such a short story, it carries a profound emotion and deserves to be counted among the best Zelda fics I've read.
Zanfib chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Why does this only have six reviews? It's awsome!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow. Amazing. Taking the moment that seems like utter stupidity and giving it new meaning.
Mikure chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very deep. I love it.
The Not-So Addict chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hiya! This is an...interesting story...I never really thought of Linebeck that way, as he's supposed to be a big seafarer person...That bit of french at the end is, slightly random, and kinda put me off, because of the lack of capitals (Shoot me). I also think it ended a bit abruptly. All in all, even though this story was written more than a year ago, I think it's a fairly well written story, with an interesting topic.

Teehee (The Diabolical Cubis(?) Sisters)
googoogajoob chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I have to say.

I really liked this. Bittersweet.

Perfect.
an awesome blossom chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is sad love! Congrats.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw. :-) That was a wonderful little insight into one of the best parts of the game. I really enjoyed your interpretation of Link - the reader feels the grit and harsh edge of his determination to do right by the one he cares about most. Very nicely done.