Reviews for The Scarlett Tide
devinad chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
i just found this story if you could please finish i have to know how it ends from your way of thinking
Jamistarme1 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Please please PLEASE! Come back and finish.
Jamistarme chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Unbelievable. It's terrible when a story ends smack dab in the middle :,-(
Jamistarme chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Typhoid is usually contracted from bad water sources and while it is contagious the young & old were more likely to die if they couldn't get the fever down. I looked typhoid up while I was rereading GWTW. Some people have a better constitution & recover. Also, having food & medicines available were helpful. It may have been more probable that Ella contracted influenza. In that time the flu was quite deadly but something that was also able to be treated, for the most part.

I'm really enjoying your story. 5 years after you posted but maybe you still get updates. Hopefully, it's a complete story. I get so depressed when writers abandon their work.
starlite22 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
No, you never finished it, would like to know what did, who he chose .
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Please continue love to see what Rhett does next.
surose chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Great ending that every fan wants! THanks so much!
gwtw fan chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
I think this is a very very stupid ending.
Poroy chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
Dont leave it like this...please finish it..
wickedwms chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I love leaving reviews but i see you have not posted in 2 1/2 years. Is there any hope? I would love to see your stories continue.
yasmin chapter 17 . 4/4/2010
oh please continue i want to know what happend next :)

i really like it so :)

pls complete ples 3
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I read 'Scarlett' but I can't seem to remember who Vinton is.
snowangel973 chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
Heyy

This is great! I love it!

I always wondered what it would be like if Cat met Rhett!

Oh and this is such an akward moment to end!

Please update soon!

PAMS

Juliette
KattieScarlet chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
Please finish
Erin chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
I've missed this story so much! Please update soon! If I recall you were having some trouble deciding where to go with it, but any ending involving Anne being out of the picture is good with me! ;)

Thank you! ;)