Reviews for A Consistent Want
albeva chapter 23 . 1/15
Thanks for writing this story. Romance side was pretty nice and believable. Congrats on that.

However for point of criticism - this was mostly a canon rehash. Too much dialogue and scenes lifted straight from the books. While it can be interesting to see events from a different perspective - it becomes boring, predictable and tedious fast. Would have loved to see more focus on your own story and differences that arise from them dating.
Durl22 chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
I want you to know that this is my absolute favorite RonxHarry story. You have a way of captivating the audience and making it so that we want to keep reading and for it to never end. I want to thank you for the amazing story that I have so far had the pleasure of reading. The fact that you make them have little spats but still make up in the end AND you found a way for Ron to have more emotional range than a teaspoon without it seeming too sappy is amazing. You still make him seem like Ron but are able to make him more sympathetic than JKR did. So, for that, I thank you. I hope you write more stories like these and congratulations on an amazing story. I absolutely love this fanfic.
-Durl22
love and temptations chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
i love it sweet but not extremely out of character :D

xoxo
Love and Temptations
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
Great story!
veldraphone chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
loved it!
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Nice story! I like how you stayed almost true to cannon and still incorporated slash.

Well done!

/Tiger/
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
"Ron decided that perhaps it was just that time of month."

Hilarious!

Loving the story,

/Tiger/
cajega chapter 23 . 8/17/2011
An excellent spin on Deathly Hallows! I'm so glad it was Ron/Harry (so hard to come by) and it was a delightful read~
kas-delafere chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
This was really awesome. I love this story. And the prequel. Ach, lovely!
three.canadian.girls chapter 23 . 3/24/2011
So good! Loved both of them!
Change chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Its good though jus a tad more sex is needed i cant wait to see wht u do about the locket
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 23 . 9/25/2010
Wonderful story. I liked the style, it encompassed action and romance and all the things that make books good.I give it an A-
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
Well, bugger all. I'm amazed as usual. I'm almost completely speechless.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
Your work is superb. My computer's accting wonk, but I wll wail for the chapters to finally show up on my screen, becuase it's that good.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 18 . 9/25/2010
Great Greaan Grass Gravy! Your workis incredible, stays loyal to the book and doesn't just turn this into a bonerfest without reason!