Reviews for Tragedy of Errors
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hey update, I wanna know what happens next
Hydrasis chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I reallly do hope you continue this too. 3 this is one of the best fanfics I've read here so far where the characters are believable and that there seems to be such a journey ahead for them i want my brain to ride along with that imagery. Please please please please do continue this when you have the want and time to x3
Vixen Tail chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I really hope you continue this.
Smoke chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
This is a neat story. Despite the characters conveniently being magical and able to fight, it is much more plausible than most gamers trapped in Nosgoth stories.

I am a bit surprised that Moebius hasn't appeared yet, but perhaps the Circle doesn't spend that much time hanging out in the stronghold.
swift hunter chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Wow.

It's a rare thing to be as surprised as I am. I wandered into this story with a long list of expectations...and not one of them was right.

This was VERY well written and interesting to boot. I'd consider it a loss to the fandom if you didn't continue this.
Ryoken chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
*squeals* So good! I hope your updates become more frequent! D
SilverOnith chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
OH. MY. SQUID.

This story is highly underrated. First of all, it's...well, let's say smooth, for lack of a better term. The characters seem believeable, nothing is really 'broken' about it, and it has it's own unique charm about it that is making me freak out about the next update. It's an immersing story. And again, believeable. (I wish I could say the same thing about my own story. It's just all over the damned place).

This is looking like it knows where it's going.

It's detailed without nitpicking, nobody is a cardboard cutout with a parrot behind it, and this is something that I can actually see in my head. The look that Zephon gave kinda chilled me. REALISM! That's the word I was looking for!

And the characterisation is absolutely stunning. I'm actually curious about that vampire, and whether or not he'll get involved too.

Geez, if I keep going i'm going to have to dig up a thesaurus...

Let's make a deal. Give us another chapter, and I'll keep on reviewing.

This was one of the more refreshing stories about 'random kid gets teleported to nosgoth', and I'd hate it if it just sat there, unfinished.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Now that was awesome, aww the love of a brother at work.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
That was great!
Ryoken chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
O, this was so good! Update update update! XD
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
o interesting ficcy I'll await the next chappy.
Ryoken chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
O, this one is good too! I can't wait for the next chapter! And she may come off as arrogant, but it's really more because she knows what she's doing. I can see the younger brother getting them both into some deep trouble...*adds to story alert* You're really a very good writer! I'm always waiting with anticipation for your next chapter!