Reviews for Pills, Shots and a Broken Piano
jhimenie.towers chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
I love this story! All the feelings are so well described and I had my heart squeezing with so much emotion... And of course, I laughed a lot too. Thanks for sharing!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 25 . 1/14/2012
Love it!
BraidedTissues chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
Wait what about Chase and Alex?
Zilander Kat chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
Just left a review on your sequel fic but I thought I'd leave one on here too-just a quick one saying that I really enjoyed your fic. It was filled with drama and had a very loveable OC (who only worried me for a chappy or two) the other OC's don't really seem to make a play in your verse, not so much-and that's fine by me, but they have their ne sais quoi about them. So they work.

I love the pancakes and piano annnnddd the drama and the wonderful coffee :P (I do wish for more smexy details, but I can live without them-in PAIN, yes..but I will survive!)

Thanks again for the read and please (plleeeeeaassseee) update your sequel fic!

lelalemon chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
Yes it worked!
sami1010220 chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
aw, this was a cute fic! i'm really disappointed that chase ended up with cameron though :(
fieto chapter 25 . 12/12/2009
Gahh, that was so cute ;v; one of the best H/W fanfics I've read in a long time (and I read a lot of them xD) Might as well subscribe to you! :3
HW forever chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
You know, House could maybe get up early and do something nice for Wilson for once? Like a good morning blowjob, or breakfast.
RandomFan chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
I saw that you had 169 reviews, and my OCD forced me to make it an even 170. I just wanted to say that I'm the type of person that most often gags when they see OC's in a fanfiction, but you've done a really nice job with the mini ducklings.

Also, I like how you portrayed the evolution of the H/W relationship. You kept them in character so well it was like you were channeling the writers of the show. Good job!
WalksThisWay chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
bang bang. oh, my bad. but you will keep going right?
Kuyugen chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
Poor Rurigawa.

Stacy's appearance was perfect.

Loved this story.
crazy one chapter 25 . 11/3/2008
you're a great writer. you even managed to get us to love an OC. woot!
PenDragon2.0 chapter 25 . 10/21/2008

That was so amazing it brought me tears. *Adds to favorites*

hoshi72 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
one of the best and most anticlimactic first kiss/relationship beginner...ever. it was totally them. they don't talk about it, it just happens and they continue with what they were doing. made me really happy. wonderful job!
Catherine2691 chapter 25 . 10/11/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Favorite for sure. I think you should write a sequal right now. Like RIGHT now. Stop reading this and go write the sequal!