Reviews for Softly Say Goodbye
Limitless world chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story, it is truely a gem. Beautifully written with lots of feeling. It takes a special kind of story to make its readers feel such loss from a character that only appeared for his death. The title, is it a reference to Breaking Benjamin's "Here we Are?"
Fals-Ari chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Your story is hauntingly beautiful, so much that I sometimes can't bring myself to finish a paragraph because of its impending horror yet can't stop myself from reading because it's just so beautiful.

Just one request on my side. Please let Patrick and Zin end happily.
authorgal282 chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Wow, that was one action-packed chapter. I feel so sad for Kindreth... *sniff*

Seems like Zin Del's going through a lot these days, too.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
BreathlessCyan chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Yay! You updated! :P

It's sad... Kindryth can't be in the caravan at all anymore, he's turning into a monster... and now all he is to the Shellan's is a science experiment...

but, wow, now they're myrrh thieves... didn't see that one coming. lol, sounds famialiar! :P
Senick chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
This story is so fantastically written, it's one of the best, if not thee best story I have ever read. It's kept me staring at the screen til 3:30am. Just, wow.
Senick chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh My God. I've just read the first chapter, and it was so well written, so beautiful. I'm actually itching to keep reading.
authorgal282 chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
NO! Kindryth! This is so sad...

I really can't wait to find out what happens to him. And if he dies, will the caravanners ever be the same?
BreathlessCyan chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
It's so sad... Kindryth... don't die. You can't die, you just can't. The emotions you bring out this chapter, they're just so strong it hurts. Zin Del, please let your words be true...
BreathlessCyan chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Wow, great story so far. Your word choice is excellent, remarkible really. Lian Cre seems to have a positive effect on this caravan so far.
Cannibal Joe chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
This is good. I usually avoid fanfictions, due to the habit of them constantly breaking the fourth wall. But this is a really good story. The only advice I can think to give you is to keep 'em coming.
authorgal282 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
Woah. I am hooked on your story. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck.
espresso cup chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I love this :-)
Inkmote chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
This is such a wonderful story! I love the characters, and I love the interactions with each other. :) What especially struck me was how you pulled off the death of Trin so well. He was barely introduced, we barely had any connection to the character and still I felt he'd been a great loss. This had me on the edge of my seat the entire while. Thank you for writing this.
Lemon M chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I can frankly say this is one of the most well writen fanfics I've ever read.

It's not so much the action but the reaction of the character, and how well they reflect her thoughts that I like. And...for some reason, the descriptions of death and the miasma rolling in.

So please continue, specially with such a cliffhanger!
Hero Memory chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Your vocabulary is amazing. It makes the story much more real, and easier to see happening. Please continue!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »