Reviews for Little White Lies
thibbs65 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
love this story, what happen to the epilogue? amazing writer
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Cute story. I wanted more though. :(
toughgirl13 chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Oh gosh.. I spent my morning reading this thinking that it was a completed fic... PLEASE UPDATE! but I understand very well if you cannot. At least the last chapter you published has naley getting back together and that's great enough. Anyway, I LOVE IT AND I HOPE YOU FIND THE WILL TO FINISH THIS STORYY! :"
Ambiguous21 chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Amazing story !
Ambiguous21 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
The end if this chapter was so perfect! I squealed so hard lol
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
Wait is it finished ? :O What about Brucas ?
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
First I love your story. Second i felt like you wrote Brookes reaction really well. I sympathisize with Brooke because i know how hard it must be for her being neglected by everyone. I feel extremely sad that everyone hasnt been spending as much time with her (excluding her) and i felt though some parts were harsh it was a appropriate Brooke reaction. I only hope that everyone looks behind the truth in her words and actually try and make an effort with her. She needs that support.
I cant wait to keep reading x
kaya17tj chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Is this the end?
HS1130 chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
i LOVE this story. possibly one of my favorites, yet. you give me so much inspiration as a writer (:
C chapter 22 . 11/24/2010
Loved this story - so sweet and funny. Hope you do get a chance to do an epilogue.
Britny Machelle chapter 22 . 11/19/2010
Another great story, loved it from start to finish :)
lenniem chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
Thank you for your great story. Have just read it straight through. Hoping you will update soon
BiggestOTHFan chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
Plese Write More! It's good. I love it. Write More Please.
naleychick chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review. That was good. I liked what Brooke and Mouth did to Erica. I loved it that Nathan and Haley made up. I thought it was sweet how Brooke and Mouth were consoling Haley. I thought it was funny when Lucas and Haley threw the popcorn at each other. I'm glad that Brooke and Lucas are missing each other and thinking of each other fondly.
bgkjgs chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
i loove this story, im so happy naley made up.

cant wait for the epilogue