Reviews for Fear the Dark
jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Love this story. Very good take on a movie I already love. Hope you decide to expand some day.
ashes2342 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Oh, please continue this. It's so good and a lot better than the movie.
pamelawright chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I really like this. I hope to see you continue it.
Leah Day chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Thank you for updating, the chapter was excellent!
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
please continue writing it is good so far
Sariga chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
OMG this was soo awesome to read I mean ur such a great writer Keep up the good work and PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ finish this story of. Im dying to know wat happens next even if i saw the movie PLZ finish this story. Thanks alot!
Fran Fiction chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
This is really good, like where you are going with this. You have captured the essence of the characters very well alowing me (and other readers) a delightful ? Haha, sorry dyslexic person here. So glad there is a story for Dracula 20 thankyou so much; as I was really shocked when there happened to be no catogory for it. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more!

Fran Fiction
immiD chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Nice job, keep it up!
Chantal chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Finally, a good Dracula 20 fanfic! I, too, think that the film had a lot of potential that was lost in the whole bit of trying to make it edgy and hip, as it were. Greatly enjoying your rewrite so far and look forward to reading more! :)
Juno chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Finding this story was such a pleasant surprise; there are very few Dracula 20 fanfic's out there, especially ones as well written and in-character as this one is.

Please update soon!
Devi Lethe chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
I like your rewrite so far. Still working on it? I see it was started some time ago.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
Wow! Very dramatic! Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
I like the change to the story

Maria
Leah Day chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
I'm so glad you updated. This is a fantastic chappie!
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
This chapter was very good. I like this version a lot better than the actual movie. You use so much details, and your choice of words is outstanding. Please update soon!