Reviews for SpongeBob Writes a Story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
it was nice story and goooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hi
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great like your stories I've recently read "In the Bathroom" and "Why Squidward Doesn't have an Elevator". The ending was truly ironic and quite humorous. You seem to have quite the sense of humor and in fact, above all, the whole story was good. Great job.
ItShallBeSo chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lol!

The funniest part had to be the ending! You know, I don't read many Spongebob fanfics, or many good ones (no offence to anyone on here) but when they are good, they give you the funniest mental images. Ever.

Great story!
Papa brown chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
September 21st 1888 - June 25th 1950 age 61 years became a banjo player he played the toy banjo at age 6 in 1894 he got for christmas he played the real banjo since 1905 at age 17 he stared a band in 1911 age 23 jack 1900-1949 became a trombonist in 1914 he played a Eddie band until his death in 1950
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very good! Many parts imitated a real episode without a doubt.

I especially noticed Mermaidman, Spongebob and Squidward were all 100% in character. NICE work on that!

The MM and BB episode sounds just like how boring they're supposed to be (or as pathetic as the new Spongebob episodes are today. XD ), but I like that in this story, Spongbob's having the problem HIS fans are having with HIS show lately: A nostalgia pain for older episodes. And I guess when all else fails, write Fanfiction. X)

As for Squidward's criticism on Spongebob's writing, once again, SO in character! Now I know that the sponge's episode isn't supposed to be very good (but slightly better than the MM and BB episode which made him write the story in the first place, of course) however, I do wonder that even if Spongebob's writing was awsome, WOULD Squidward still say it was bad just to hide the fact that he's jealous of his work, or would he be honest.

...Probably the first guess, but it ultimately falls under opinion.

Anyway, a really great stroy here. It's a nice statement to all budding authors. D
My Animated Imagination chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I like the dry humor you included. I especially like where he watches the episode. It reminded me of the episode where they played checkers.
rockshocka4223 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Best Part:

“I also must tell you….. your cholesterol is too high.” "NO!"

XD ROFL! This is awesome!
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh. My. God. That ending was too funny. Dear god, just the thought of . . . heh heh. I can write buttsex, but Squidward/SpongeBob hug scene? Very risque!

Don't worry, I get the irony. You're clever. This fic should be part of the "Welcome to FFN" package.
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! Another great 'episode'. The ending was hysterical!
Writer's Blah chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
SUPER-HILARIOUS! Spongebob and Squidward were SO in character! I could really see this happening in a Spongebob episode! I'm gonna go read your other stories now. I'm definetly putting this in my favorites!
Band8PGeek chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This story could be the SpongeBob episode equivalent of the situation of fan-fic writers today, if you really think about it. You, Commander and various other writers (not me) are the Squidward who understands literature (5% of FFNet. DA REST OF US (MA INCLUDED) R TEH SPONGABOB WHO WRIETS OF HAKNEYED PLOTS AND MARTY-STUS LIEK A 12-Y3AR-OLD AOL3R!1!1!1! OMG

(See the irony of the way I wrote that last sentence? xD)

This story is in my favourites, only because it's so true that it's funny. In fact, dash it all, you're going in with it.
TheShinningLight chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw, It seemed just like an Episode until the ENDING!

-PixieQueen32
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I normally don't read fanfiction for this show, but I was intrested in what Squidward had to say.

He has great points when it comes to stories. His concrit is harsh but justicefied, something people are usually not thankful for unlike SpongeBob.

Though, I found it kind of off that Squidward talked about OOCness and then hugs SpongeBob. I find that out of character.

All in all, it was a decent story. It seems like you're trying to teach people how to write in a form of a fanfic, which I must say is a good idea.

-A crappy reviewer