Reviews for Institute Revisited with Extreme Prejudice
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 9 . 2/5
I would a millionaire, how many times Sam says,"tired".
kasey chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
U should write another one. and either have Sloane back and working for the YED again or this time the YED takes Sam. Since it would fit with this story as the YED was mentioning on taking Sam. And u can never get enough hurt Sam lol.
Sammy20 chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
I have been reading Supernatural fanfic since it first came out, and I have to say that this one, by far, has been one of my favorites! Do you have any other types of stories like this one? If so, I would LOVE to read it! Thanks for the great fanfic.
Tacpebs chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
That was cool. Very nicely done.
RedDragen chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
A wonderful ending, but in some ways I am sad to see the story end
babyreaper chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
Fanstatic ending, thought Sloane died too quickly and was really sorry when the Sam clone died but I suppose he couldn't have been left wandering about and he couldn't have stayed with the brothers,that would have been too weird, but he died a hero. A terrific sequel, Thanks again for writing it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
great
RedDragen chapter 19 . 5/12/2009
You did another great job, I am looking forward to what you got next
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
oh XD ! y ahora que? hay un traidor, un espia acechando para tomar de nuevo a sammy, que dean noi ,o deje ni por un sólo segundo ni para ir al baño que se quede al lado de su baby bro , sammy ya no soportaría otra sesión de tortura y por favor no puede ser que esten entre cazadores y nadie se de cuenta que esta alguien espiando a los boys, please que alguien descubra al traidor
babyreaper chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
Great chapter, and poor Sam, i hope Dean and the rest of them manage to keep him safe from Sloane, I don't see him surviving if he manages to get him back.
1Pagan3 chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
uh oh... the boys are still in trouble and sammy's having trouble figuring out what's real and what's not... not a good place to be.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
great
RedDragen chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
I really liked reading this chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next. Please up date soon. I am looking forward to what you have coming next
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
no! no acorte su historia, es demasiado buena para ser acortada, ahora que Dean recupera a su Sammy de nuevo, queremos ver como Dean ayuda a Sammy para recuperarse física y emocionalmente
babyreaper chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
Very intense, I didn't like the sound of Sam's vision, Will Sam be able to come back from where he is, Can Dean and the others heal him? Please update again soon.