Reviews for The First
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely loves this. It was hilarious and sweet and amazing. Your writing is amazing and you just want to keep reading. It was beautiful. Thanks:D
purplepam chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hahaha! I love Naruto's POV's! They are so amusing! Great job!
jessi chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this so much ! It was hilarious ! Especially Naruto's POV was more fun than others. 'And what is it with Uchihas and stealing the innocence of Uzumakis?' Lol!
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I just finished your story and it was seriously one of the best writings I've come across on fanfiction. It really depicted tr characters and gave light to the characters and the stories that follow them. I was so wrapped up in it I couldn't find a single error. Oh, and the transitions between the years was done beautifully. (: thank you for writing this. Much enjoyed.

- Brooke (:
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
lol This was such a funny fic! I have enjoyed it! Thanks for the great read! I really liked Sasuke POV's. They were halirious!
The Fuzz 15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awwww. This story makes me happy in inexplicable ways :) It's so simple yet not. It's just fantastic!

I enjoyed the privilege of reading it.

The Fuzz
Afriel chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
There's nothing wrong with fluff, and especially not when you wrote it so well :)

They're all a bit slightly too non-angsty (too 'good', in the Disney kind of way) in this fic, which frees up the audience/reader to enjoy the fic without worry. It's so good to read through one fanfiction without worrying about the author springing slash or emo-ness or something like that sometimes.

Why did you discontinue your account? :( Continue writing!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow that was so funny!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
well i like the way your stories mutate themselves!

and contrary to what most ppl say, everyone loves fluff!

great job! :)
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
it was great! their family life was nice
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
wow 38 pages! lols well any way that was amazing :) ! I absoloutely loved this! arrigato for sharing!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Team Seven is Love
chibiaries chapter 1 . 3/21/2009

Why the heck is the dobe storming over here like he wants to beat the crap out of me?

. .
TekJounin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Augh! I'm in love with this story!

Naruto's bit may have been the funniest ever. His obsessive observations on Sasuke's supposed "teme-ness" are hysterical. :) It's good to see he didn't lose his trademark humor, even as he matured and became more and more responsible. Still the lovable dobe. Just with a fancier hat. :)

Sasuke seemed to have slowly learned how to become an almost normal human being. The fact that he decided to make the opening moves during the age 31 troubles spoke a lot about his growth.

Sakura didn't stay a drooling fangirl & finally reached a point where self-respect outweighed her devotion. Good for her! Especially when it served as a wake-up call to the Uchiha. Her labor sequence was a bit odd but everyone's different. I wasn't angry during labor; I was terrified of the unknown & worried that things wouldn't go right, then relieved when they did and it was over. And grateful for my husband being there.

Now I have to read more of your stuff. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »