Reviews for Doom and the Wedding
janeway74656kat chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
I like it. I wish there was more of it. Hope you write more soon.
Krabkrab chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
Actually Riza is just as good close range with her guns. Just not a sniper, 'cause using a sniper against a sword in hand to hand combat against a sword would be stupid.
Sayomitarashi chapter 40 . 2/9/2012
Yay! :D your writing this again. Now maybe we'll get to see how It ends. :P Great chapter!
Satchiro chapter 40 . 10/15/2011
Yay! It's alive again! Never thought I'd see the day you decided to continue to write this. :D Nice chapter little chapter. Loved the litle parody at the end.
Full Worm Garden chapter 40 . 9/2/2011
You going to write more? I'll review every chapter! I love this story. I can see BuccaneerXOlivier starting to form, which is awesome, and I can't wait to see more if you choose to. It's up to you, you're the writer :D
JaytouraTheFluffy chapter 40 . 8/18/2011
I'm soooo glad you did another chapter.

I almost thought the story would be dead but then... you resurrected it! :3

Fluffikinz enjoys reading it and would be sad if there was no more.
Liviae chapter 40 . 8/16/2011
Ya! You're back. I had given up hope. I was looking through some old bookmarks and decided to check on the off chance you had posted a new chapter. Welcome back.

ps. the idea of Olivier being angry at Roy for ripping off her teddy bear's head is hilarious. I'll be chuckling about it for the rest of the day.
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 40 . 8/14/2011
"...knowing that her family would blame the animosity on Mustang tearing the head off of her favorite teddy bear as a child." I laughed so hard at that. Oh, the imagery. XD
Sweetdeath04 chapter 40 . 8/12/2011
YAY! An update! Happy happy happy! Love the little reference to the Spinning Out Verse. It made me giggle!

Great job!

SD04
Silvery Mist chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Glad you're working on this story again! I always wondered why Olivier hated Roy, especially since the feeling wasn't mutual. Can't really blame Riza for turning down the offer though. Briggs is cold and Roy's not there. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hollowmist chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Yay! Great chapter! Continue!
Mirage992 chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Hooray! Doom and the Wedding is back! And that omake at the end is most amusing _ Can't wait for more!

~Mirage992
PassingBystander chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
Just had to add...

Olivier probably wants to cut her own arm off just so she can get a fancy automail replacement now. XD
Skye8055 chapter 39 . 7/20/2011
Hahahahahahaha! You are so good at capturing General Armstrong's personality! Now I just wish I knew what the present was...
Krabkrab chapter 26 . 5/19/2011
Amestris The world of Fullmetal Alchemist is styled after the European Industrial Revolution.

I'm fairly certain it's based off of Germany. They wouldn't have would probably Xing.