Reviews for So Much Was Sacrificed
Caitlin Sidhe chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hi, You have some pretty good stories, but do you think you can tell me what order they all go in or when they switch over to the earth stories?

Don't get me wrong, they're all great so far, you just have a butt-load of them.
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Genesis is another character I always enjoy seeing redeemed. Good one!

Tracyboo
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Again, know nothing about Genesis...is there anywhere on the web where I can watch all the cutscenes or something? But I love this. I like how Tifa's a bit protective of Sephiroth, in her thoughts and actions :)
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OWO That was AWESOME! Lovely writing and a very interesting plot. I liked the ending too. Amazing work, and thanks for sharing O
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow nice chapter, it was more confusing then spoiling to me but hey I didn't play the game so I should of expected it to confuse me lol! It was still very well written and I enjoyed reading it anyway. Poor Sephy!
Katana28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was a lovely story. I like the characterizations you made of Genesis, and I think it fits with what I've read of Crisis Core. I hope you include him in your other stories since he's such a complex character.
SilverKitsune013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was amazing. Simply amazing. I love your writing style and I love how you write Genesis and Sephiroth.

By the way, the song 'Hand of Sorrow' really does fit them. After reading your author note, I had to look it up. Freaky how it fits 'em. Anywho, great job!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh. I really liked this one.

And I didn't get anything specific from any spoilers - at least nothing beyond what I already think I know, so I still don't know what happened in chapter nine. XD Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I think you did a great job with hiding it.

I love the way you wrote Genesis! That whole comparison of Seph with the phoenix, and his entire speech, was just wonderful. It was really enjoyable to read.

And I'm kind of sad that Genesis left, but that's probably what he'd do. In any case, I'm hoping that he appears again, sometime.

...Still wish I knew what Loveless was. XD
Birdee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh, Genesis is lucky that Cloud didn't wake up and meet him in the hallway. **snickers** Cloud screams whenever and wherever he wants. LOL
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Though, I haven't yet played Crisis Core (waiting for the english release) nor do I know much about Genesis' personality, I like the way you wrote him. The way he spoke through the story, I can imagine, fits him perfectly. _

Though, I find it sad that he left...for some reason.

Well written, once again!