Reviews for mail order madness for lack of a better title
CharNinja LOL chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
More love
in your dreams as well chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Hopefully they fall in love soon
Starving1Artist chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
HONEY YOU ROCK! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I WAS ON THE GROUND LITERALLY CRACKING UP ( Okay no crack- but laughing it up like it was christmas morning and I just woke up to find all the money I need in life!- A PENNY!)

I even read my brother the Sasuke flash backs ( he is a non anime fan, but he used to be) And her started to crack up. He even would read your hilarious stories, and that is hard, He even said that it was okay when I was in the top ranks in the country of reading on the basic skills test! If your able to amaze my brother WOW your cool! and I am not being dramatic they are hilarious, suspenseful, and Genius!

YOU ARE A DEMI-GOD! AL HAIL! THE HOLY WRITER! XxSAYURGOODBYES!xX HILARIOUS COOL AND UNMISTAKABLY AWESOME!

PLEASE WRITE MORE YOUR MY HERO! 3

Take care and keep the peice!

god your my hero!
female-otaku chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
OMG...THOSE PERVERTS! I still yur story!
female-otaku chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Poor Hinata...anyway...not 2 b mean or anything but...I've noticed that when u have the word "grabed" you hit the "v" instead of the "b". Also u spelt Hyuuga wrong...it's a "y" not an "i"...srry anyway...I look fwd 2 reading the rest of yur story!
female-otaku chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Oh god...
female-otaku chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
OH...so cute!
female-otaku chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like the 1st chapter so far! I cant wait 2 read the rest of yur story!XD
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
Love Naruto that was funny hes all I dont know you who are you lol and POOR Hina! UPDATE SOON!
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Heck yeah Hinata is a player to! and as for the flashbacks...WOW!
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
McLoven lol thats funny and as for the real teacher...dang! lol
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Hinata is STRONG!
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Lol, Hinata-Chan is so innocent I love it I just want to hug her!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Orochimaru really is perverted! LOVE IT!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
First of all yeah right Sasuke you know you didnt want to push her away! XD