Reviews for Life of the Slayer: Hellmouth Horrors
Why no update
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
creativly entertaining
loverswalk89 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Loving the story so far. Keep up the good work
DidiSummers chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hi!
Like it! I can't wait to see how Buffy and Spike cope with a teenager instead of the little bit P

see ya! :D
Spuffy4evea chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
i love all ur chapters please write more i want to know wat happens i love u dont worry bout wat other people say its good
sakura1120 chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
So, this is a good story, but it looks like you haven't updated in nearly two years. Any particular reason for that? 'Cuz, I mean, I checked, and you've updated pretty recently for another story. I really like this one, and by the look of the 43 reviews for 4 chapters, I think other people do too. If ou could message me or something, that would be great. Thanks.

Oh, and I'm going to add this story to Alerts just incase.
Rebecca chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
I loved the first story and I was really looking forward to the sequel. Are you going to continue it?
Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
This story is awesome too, though I noticed that it hasn't been updated in over a year. How sad. ( If you ever decide to update again, though, I'll definitely read it. )
standing on the hellmouth16 chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
I love this story! especially the way its going right now! I think it is awesome! please..please..i ask you to continue this story! Its great!
Kriti chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
i think its an interesting turn of events...it'll def be fun to see spike n buffy deal with a teen daughter...oh i can't wait to see spike go papa bear..!update soon!
Queen Darkmaiden chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Hi! I've read many BtVS fanfic, but this is actually my first review. I really like the prequel to this story. I think u should continue. However just a little tip, could u do without the flashback of the previous chapter everytime u start a new one? Some of those flashback have longer paragraphs and i would like pretty much to get on by reading what's coming next. Otherwise ur doing a great job luv! Keep it up.
chosenone chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I love the story so far. Keep it up. Time travel, oh the possibilities. I can't wait and see if any other old familar faces pop up in your next chapter.
Francesca chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
wow! this is great! :D :D :D :D

can they get the younger phoebe back?

i hope they doo shes a cutiee
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
crazy cool! wow! Love it! Update soon please
Kriti chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
oh this is great!daughters and time travel and spuffy goodness...all the best ingredients for a fantastic story!this is going so well! soon soon soon don't leave us hanging!update asap!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »