Reviews for Supervene
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Oh my gosh, what a great chapter. I know I keep writing that, but this is probably the best post Kate dying story I've read and I haven't even finished it yet. I absolutley loved the part where Abby came to, and was crying for Jethro and he came and sat with her and she didn't really freak out about her hair being shaved but she noticed what had happened to Jethro's hand. I especially liked the part where she didn't want him to leave.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
Another great chapter. You captured Jethro's emotions very well, especially him hurting himself on the tree and getting patched up, and the part about Abby in the transistional period was very well written.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Ouch, poor Abby, having pressure built up like that, and shaving her head, she's going to be mad about that when she wakes up, this chapter was very great.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Wow, another great chapter, you really keep things going, especially the angst about the situation and Ducky being with Abby and Jethro telling the team about what happened, this is a great story.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Wow, another great chapter. I liked the part where Ducky was telling Jethro, more or less, that it wasn't his fault.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, a really great start to the story, I really liked it,especially Jethro calling Ducky to tell him about what happened. Keep up the good work.
Rhiannon Aurorafai chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Aww... poor Abby! I had forgotten that Ari wasn't dead yet in your story so I kinda did a double take for a moment. Very cute. I hope Abbs doesn't have to be back with that icky doctor again. He's gross! Gibbs is the only man for her! Hehe.

Hope to see more soon! It's great!

~Rhia
pryrmtns chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
okay Gibbs.. you don't really want to risk a 3rd strike with Abby, do you?
ducky72 chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Two great chapters in two days! And then you stop here!

Good for the tension, bad for us.
has3147 chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Love this story! Have to say I didn't see Ari coming. Anxiously awaiting next chapters
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
i think the next chapter is going to be mushy? :-) great chapter!
Sorgina chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Aw! don't keep us in suspense
RedDragen chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Please up date soon.
sn855850 chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
O. What feelings are so wrong to have? What a nice place to leave us. LOL I love this story. Why is McGee so wrong to take care of Abs? Please post the next chapter soon. I just love your writing.
pryrmtns chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
Abigail.. you need to call him on his BS!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »