Reviews for Supervene
RedDragen chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Wow, Such manlyness in this chapter not sure if that is a word but I figured it was okay to make up words...

Keep up the Great story and write another chapter soon...

Hugs,

Kel
Rhiannon Aurorafai chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
This is a fabulous story! I'm so sad Abby's hair is gone though! I love the pigtails! I hope you update soon!

Rhia
AbbyF809 chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
After you let us wait so long...a wonderfull next chapter:) I hope we dont have to wait for the next chapter so long...:)

RedDragen chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
I am looking forward to what happens next. Please up date soon.
Mandolin Reign chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Very sweet interaction so far. I hope you'll continue through her recovery.
AbbyF809 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
I love it! I hope you will post something more soon! its soo cool that some people are writting such wonderful stories! I like it how you are describing the situations!

Trivette Lover Heather chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Oh the GABBY sappiness...Gotta love it! Glad shes okay! Always nice to read that, since Im beating the crap out of people in the my other stories lol...Looking forward to more GABBY friendship! :)
sn855850 chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Great story. It is nice to see someone take up where the show didn't go. One thing I do not understand, where did McGee disappear to? How is he handling Abby's accident?

I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Next best emotion to angst? Jealousy! I'm so in, I love that Abby is awake and we didn't have to wait chapters for her to awaken! I love that she didn't want Gibbs to leave her side, I just love this story!
kmap chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Great reading so far. Keep updating :)
pryrmtns chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Very riveting story. I'll be anxiously waiting to see how you resolve the angst, including Abby and her missing pony tails.
ducky72 chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
I have never heard of a near-death experience ending like that (“as the vehicle slammed into her”), so I really hope Abby has not died in the end.

Cant wait for the next chapter!
AbbyF809 chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Oh GOD! I need more!Your stoy's like a drug!

Elizabeth Perry chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
I need seriously to hug Gibbs! My poor man is so distraught and now Abby is caught between death and life, wow! You have skills, I'm intrigued.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »