Reviews for Supervene
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
aw, poor Abs...they'll need to get her wig with pig tails when this is said and done...tx for the update.
Nicole chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
great story so far

but omg when abby wakes up,shes ganna freak when she finds out she's got no hair! lol
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
The mental pic of Abby with her head all shaved hurts my brain, for some reason.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I like the peek we got into the character who will be perfoming the surgery on our favorite forensic person... Dr. Carmen seems cool and he certainly held up under Gibbs intense stare but what kills me has to be the fact they shaved Abby's hair, all of those dark locks gone! Yowsa, now that's angst! :)
Meg chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Oh, this is heartbreaking. I love it.
ChilliAddict chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Abby with no hair! That's so sad...I love this story, please keep writing.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Great update! Nice cliff. Gibbs is Gibbs. Loving Ducky. Keep it up!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Another heart stopping chapter with my 2 favorite characters. Poor Gibbs, I just want to give him a hug but then say it will be okay but then I want Abby to linger on just a little more in this state so I can see desperate Gibbs...sick aren't I? :)
ducky72 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Setting the accident at the same day Kate died. Good move; makes it very intense! I particularly love Gibbs promising Abby “We're going to get through this Abby, together” and to not let her go ... "Not ever!"
ducky72 chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Abby will be alright in the end, wont she? And Gibbs blaming himself, I so feel for them. Great start, I already love this story.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
She's not the only one not giving up on Abby, we are all pulling for her as well. Can't wait for more.
kmap chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Well written - looking forward to the updates :)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just a few typos near the end, other than that. Good stuff, I'll be looking back for more. Nice last line!
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
FANTASTIC, i can't wait for the next chapter!

the characters are spot on. poor Abby, i hope she will be ok
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG! So I believe it goes without saying that nothing can happen to Abby because nothing can HAPPEN to Abby...Although I'm in the mood for angst and comfort so if something were to happen to Abby to progress the Gabby relationship then bring it on, great start I will definitely be tuning in for more.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »