Reviews for Splinter just wanted one quiet evening
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh gosh, I just loved this
koko chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Splinter still sat at the table with his mouth hanging open.
'All right what did just happened!?' he asked the silence.
Surprisingly enough the silence didn't answer.
xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Best thing EVER
kg chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Mikey got splinter confused XD
Poor Sensei,don't understand the colours XD
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Continue this story! It rox!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
?! HE SCREAMED!?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice. so logical without being sappy and Splinter made me laugh.
ItShallBeSo chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

... Ahem. Sorry. I'm just happy that I found this story again. It made me laugh a bit as well, with the 'warning: Splinter doesn't get his quiet night' and when Splinter asks how orange feels and Mikey just says 'a colour can't feel!'

It was really cute as well. I wonder what would happen if Mikey explained this to his brothers? Light bulb! Oh no, this plot bunny will hunt me down until I write it now because it's a NINJA PLOT BUNNY! Mwahahahaha!

Hooray for this story!
XDemon777 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Donny's not the only genius in the family! Mikey was very insightful on personifying the colors.

The ending made me laugh XD cold tea is gross!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This was very cute, and nicely written.

I loved your description (or Mikey's) of the turtles through the colors, and especially the interpretations you had with it all in the color perspective. Great job!

And the ending cracks me up. I hate cold tea. XD
nukagirl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
very good, and well described
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Poor Splinter, raising up four turtles on his own. Put I was darn proud of myself when I could spot some spelling/grammar/typing errors, because I'm just Icelandic There was "to" where there should have been "too" and such. Just some minors. When you have "put" in the past, it's still "put", not "putted". Ah, who gives a damn, the idea was good and I liked reading this. Mikey was funny!
Sora Means Sky chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Poor Splinter!

I really like this story as well and it just flows so nice!
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I like what you did with this story, it's very amusing. I can see what you mean about having grammar and spelling problems, but for having english as your second language you're very good at it. I know of native english speakers that don't even have anywhere near your level of spelling. All that aside, I think Splinter now understands the phrase "parental hell". Keep writing, I'm looking forward to what you do next.
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I think this is a wonderful story! I like the interaction between Splinter and Michelangelo, and how you portray Splinter as a caring (if stressed) parent. It is a nicely rounded portrayal of Splinter.

I found the whole thing very readable. There are some grammar errors, but they are honest mistakes. I agree with Cynlee - a beta reader can be your best friend and catch things that computers and authors miss.

Great first story posted!