Reviews for Chocolate Covered Love
hoi chapter 15 . 1/10
update? please? its been too long..
Silverfyre16 chapter 15 . 1/4
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I LOVE IT!
SnakeCharmer147 chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
Hi, I think your story is great!
I have recently read all of your earlier chapters and have enjoyed them a lot.
I like the way you have taken the untold story of how Lily and James and put them back into Hogwarts.
The mischief and dilemmas they get into are hilarious and very enjoyable.
Thank you for writing this! :)
Amelia chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Is that the end
Myni chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
OOOOH...ITS DAMN THE MIND BLOWING...please complete it
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Is there going to be other chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my merlin I just about died reading this! It is so funny and well written. I love the bit where she is trying to be a spoon! I actually almost got kicked off a bus for laughing like a maniac when I read it. I keep re reading but every time it gets me here, you know?
TheWayTheFeatherFalls xx
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Just so you know (I say that a lot) I have read this story so many times and I love it. You make it so funny but at the same time true to the things that are mentioned in the Harry Potter series. Only thing is when Mina and Sirius are arguing Mina throws a pygmy puff at him. Pygmy puffs were invented by the Weasley twins so the wouldn't have them. Just to let you know.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
That was a chapter 8 review.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
NOW THAT IS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME. I AM NEARLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. MINA STUPIDITY FUCKING CUNT TAYLOR IS A WHORE. I ALWAYS STICK UP FOR THE MARAUDERS, EXCEPT TRAITOR. I DON'T CARE IF HE BREAKS HER HEART, SHE DESERVES IT. HELL HAS A SPECIAL THRONE OF BLUE-HOT FIRE SPECIALLY RESERVED FOR HER. KILL OR TORTURE HER INTO INSANITY, PLEASE. OR AT LEAST ELLIMINATE HER FROM THE WORLD.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 7
Shut. Your. Face. Mina. Or. You. Will. Die. By. My. Hand. Same. Goes. For. Lily. Fucking. Evans.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 5
Now WHAT is going on?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 3
Oh my GOD! (Squeal.) Somebody walked in on her when she didnt have a bra! Too funny for me! Sorry!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 2
STOP LAUGHING, ME! And she should've chosen option 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh good god I was laughing all the way through. LOL.