Reviews for Chocolate Covered Love
Is there going to be other chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my merlin I just about died reading this! It is so funny and well written. I love the bit where she is trying to be a spoon! I actually almost got kicked off a bus for laughing like a maniac when I read it. I keep re reading but every time it gets me here, you know?
TheWayTheFeatherFalls xx
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Just so you know (I say that a lot) I have read this story so many times and I love it. You make it so funny but at the same time true to the things that are mentioned in the Harry Potter series. Only thing is when Mina and Sirius are arguing Mina throws a pygmy puff at him. Pygmy puffs were invented by the Weasley twins so the wouldn't have them. Just to let you know.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
That was a chapter 8 review.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
NOW THAT IS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME. I AM NEARLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. MINA STUPIDITY FUCKING CUNT TAYLOR IS A WHORE. I ALWAYS STICK UP FOR THE MARAUDERS, EXCEPT TRAITOR. I DON'T CARE IF HE BREAKS HER HEART, SHE DESERVES IT. HELL HAS A SPECIAL THRONE OF BLUE-HOT FIRE SPECIALLY RESERVED FOR HER. KILL OR TORTURE HER INTO INSANITY, PLEASE. OR AT LEAST ELLIMINATE HER FROM THE WORLD.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 7
Shut. Your. Face. Mina. Or. You. Will. Die. By. My. Hand. Same. Goes. For. Lily. Fucking. Evans.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 5
Now WHAT is going on?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 3
Oh my GOD! (Squeal.) Somebody walked in on her when she didnt have a bra! Too funny for me! Sorry!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Chapter 2
STOP LAUGHING, ME! And she should've chosen option 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh good god I was laughing all the way through. LOL.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
OMG Please finish, this is soooo good!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Update please!
crosslight chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
...five years since update.

This is really funny. I love Lily's voice, she sounds so brilliantly teenagery. James is also fantastic, he's really in character. You should really continue this.
penleaf chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
AHAHAHA! this story never gets old-especially the chapters I Plead Innocent, The SevenYears Butt War, and Right Place, Wrong Time. HILARIOUS!
I feel so freaking dizzy and i wanna puke Sorrraaay chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Im really sorry i can't read this fic, its so rushed that I feel dizzy.