Reviews for Dancing Bears
HOLY SHIT. I WAS SO NOT EXPECTING THAT. IT HURTS SO GOOD

Ahem. Anyway.

Incredible. I love this. It makes me want to violently shake Sam till the end of time.

I could actually imagine this happening, if they ever 'settled down'.
Lovely fic, thanks for sharing!
jjang556 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Amazing. Simply. Freaking. Amazing.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
It's just some kind of dream... or it's Gabriel'a trick... or whatever it is, ths definitely NOT REAL!

If it's REAL, I'D KILL SAM NOW!
WHAT 'NORMAL LIFE'?! BULLSHIT! HOW DARE HE! HE MADE DEAN DIE! HE MADE HIM SUICIDE!

If Bobby find him, HE WILL KILL HIM FOR SURE!
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
holy fuck, man
Alice chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
You know, if you think about it, Dean is actually doing this to Sam. Dean dragged Sam back into the hunting life, a life Sam didn't want for himself. Sam is the kind to run off and get his own life in order, not drag someone with him like this. But, point is, neither one of the brothers would do this to each other. This didn't border on OOC, it was the epitome of OOC in Sam's case.

Anyway, you write very well. Can't argue with that!
mlover chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow... That was scary... in a good way... but yeah, i can't imagine Sam doing that, it's very OOc for him, cuz he would never make his brother do that for so long knowing how much Dean hated it. But wow... that was scary, I'm like... shocked...
cyndi griffith chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh WOW!
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow, the ending was a real shock but still that was some great writing.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
...

...

my jaw literally dropped. and i now hate sam with all of my being because this is really something he would do. poor dean!

you made me cry. i... i have no words...
Dayna chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
HOLY SHIT! Wow, that is...wow. This story is unbelievable. Man, you can write. Just Wow. that's all i can say.
DazedandAmused chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
YAY! when i got the email notification that u wrote another story i was like: YESS, OH YEAH IM GONNA READ AN AWESOME STORY. and i did! thanx so much. very VERY cool twist ;P bahahha love it

zoe
Annie chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I am sorry - but I just cannot handle fiction where the one of the brothers (in this case Sam) is acting so out of character.

Do you even watch the show? Sam would never act this way and, in the same circumstances, neither would Dean.

This is the sort of thing that makes us Sam fans despair - he is not that selfish and there is no way that the actor portraying him nor the writers writing for him have hinted at that.

This is a well written piece and you can, obviously, write - but please - keep the boys in character - that is what makes a story work and yours does not work for this reason.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
cool fic

will there be a sequel?

cheers mate,

stompy
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OUCH!

Sam's an ass in this but not inconceivably so, it's possible the Sam from the pilot might have done some of this, although I'd like to believe even he wouldn't do his brother that bad (selling the Impala, making Dean support his sorry ass with fast food, having a separate life while denying his brother one), I think he'd try to make sure Dean's life was better than that and included in his and I think he'd hide instead of sell the Impala, but the selfish lying for a normal life, I could see pilot!Sam doing that.

Again, OUCH!
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow, awesome fic. it would totally suck if it happend on the show, but still awesome.