Reviews for Super Happy Funtime With Sai
Kitakana chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Sai is just so...Sai. It's great. And him wearing a shiny pink Naruto-style jacket and penis earrings... This has to be one of the funniest stories about Sai that I've read.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh my. Their bumbling was so sweet. High five to them :3
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Aww. Very fluffy and adorable.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahahaha! The angst from Felix Culpa got washed away. Rather, it got washed away by a Tsunami of Sai's social retardations. Pfffffft, though I did find the Sai's creative description of ice cream very cute. And his gullible tendencies.

Sasuke and his team is a bonus. Picturing Sai chasing around an errant Uchiha while screaming about BONDS and FRIENDSHIP is no hard feat. While Suigetsu eating an innocent cupcake and making it look like murder is hilarious. Muahaha! Serves you right Danzo for corrupting innocent orphans, may you rot in hell while seeing your precious poster child stumble ungracefully towards society.
fluffyshark chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I don't even care that you'll probably not read this, but I have to say this is sooo funny! Oh my God! The part where Juugo was disco dancing and where Karin was a fifty year old sex offender! I laughed so much I nearly cried! You have a gift! But it was so sweet, as well, the perfect mixture.

Even if you never come back to FF net, please, please don't delete your stories!

Wishing you well, wherever you are :)
Sherkashirou chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love your in-character Sai, the first I've seen in a long long time. Thank you for the refresher. :)
Lil' DeiDei chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Yeah, Sakura, believe what you want. We all know you love Sai and have been awaiting this date since the start of Shippuden!

Amazing. Naruto is a right little bugger, though, isn't he? )
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

... ...

Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aw, it's so cute! And I don't even ship this pairing!
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009

I almost died laughing! He drew...Anko...with a-a-a...(too...funny...for...words)*ROTFL*

And Kiba's present...

It's official - you're my fav crack writer!
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG. So much crack. But then again, this *is* Sai, so... Also, loved the line : “I have been programmed to have no sexual interest,” Sai chirruped, a flagrant lie if Sakura had ever heard one. She briefly considered leaving him in Jiraiya's company for a day or two, and then suddenly imagined a newly boob-obsessed Sai, and what might happen the first time he crossed Tsunade's path.

Major LOLness.
flatnoodle chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aww! So cute. I love it!
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
What the hell? Hebi bashing? Quit being such a hater. Seriously, what's up with all these Sakura lovers hating on Karin...? Is it because she's into Sasuke? Then I guess you Sakura fans don't like Temari either, huh? Pathetic...
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm afraid to even imagine what novelties Kiba could've brought Sai...xD But other than that, it was a very light-hearted and fun read! :D It's a minor thing, but it must be said: yay Sasuke! Idiot needs to come back and reunite with Naruto already -_- Back to the SaiSaku...I like how it was very subtle! It definitely kept me guessing until the very end :D
RosaLui chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Even Hebi were there, albeit in the corner, acting too cool and morally ambiguous for this party.

XD That made my day!