Reviews for Alll In the Golden Afternoon: Alternative
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awww. Soo cute.
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You have no idea how furious I was seeing 'Two faces' wasn't complete. I read the chapter about Christmas and went all "oh no, no please... Why?" and then, mouthing curses stumbled upon this story... And sighed in relief.

I smiled reading the very first pargraph, recognizing it quickly. And the smile just grew wider, turning into a grin. The ending was... fluffy, yes, but at the same time so imossible for me to imagine, it seemed more like a dream of one of them. Forgiving so easily, submitting to the other - in case of them two really is impossible for me to imagine, in the aspect of where the 'two faces' ended. Maybe later, much more later... And if so, it is a perfect happy-ending. And a bit cliche with the bell ringing in the background .
mangaluva chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Fluff fluff FLUFF! For all my addiction to angst, I can't resist the fluff either. :D So sweet... _
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wah.

a good fic to end my day. just so you know, this fic really made my day . i love it. good job!
Asukastears chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
man if only Gosho was this romantic lol

man everytime i read your fics you tend to amaze me even more

Amazing cannot sum it up

THANK YOU !
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw...so sweet! 3

Although...it was so out of the blue..."Will you marry me?" I thought: WTF? Where did that came from? O.o

Still, it was a nice alternative ending and i'm dying to see the real one