Reviews for What Better Than Call a Dance?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Neko-sensei! I'll never forget about you. So much awesomeness in such a short piece, kudos author.

ps- Ahiru you are the best magical girl ever! (guitar ninjas, etc)
Mizamour chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love the way this is so short and simple. And I love the way you put the attention to Neko-sensei (it WAS him, wasn't it?) instead of some other main character. Beautifully written, I love it.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love the deliberate delaying of recognition in this piece-the piece by piece revelation is really well controlled and wonderful. I always thought it sad-a loss for Kinkan Town in terms of whimsy, a loss for Kinkan Academy in terms of an interesting/passionate if highly eccentric instructor, and a loss for PT universe ballet, because even as an anthropomorhpized animal,he could dance and he loved it-that Neko-sensei reverted back to a cat, especially because he was such a full, funny character. It was like Ahiru turning back into a duck, but he didn't even have a choice-it was just the way things worked out. But you've captured him here so well and given him a feline life so perfect, that I don't feel quite so sad about it anymore. I hope some of this rambling makes some sense.
amazongirl.747 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
good story! at first, i had no idea it was neko-sensei at first [it was neko-sensei right?]. that made it really interesting _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Qem chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I've been having this window open for the past hour trying to think of how to say of how perfect this story was for Neko-sensei.

The way he remembers to dance - what it was like to be on two legs, yet has returned to being an ordinary cat... The way that his hunts have turned into dances, and his dances into hunts, is just such vivid imagery - there is a sense of loss for what could of been, but he doesn't remember what he has lost either and is content... It's just such an interesting extension of the ending of princess tutu and I think you did a completely fantastic job at it.
Mikure chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I know this story wasn't meant to be funny, but at first I thought the dancer was Mytho, and the ending suprised me in a cute way.

Is the cat Neko-sensei or just a random cat that you were inspired to write a drabble about

Anyways, it's a very nice fanfic.