Reviews for Golden Treasure
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Damn you for making this so awesome! Normally my fangirl-ness won't let me go with the canon ZeldaSheik, but I'm loving this so hard. So I suppose I should also damn you not updating. 3
The Invisible Fan chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Very interesting so far! I really like the way you portray Link and Zelda.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
darkwolflink1 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
please post another soon i love it it's so funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
awesome. you've returned. welcome back

i have a feeling that you can't escape the serious moods. if i'm not mistaken its in al of your fanfics.

maybe thats what makes your stories interesting when you still make them light hearted.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Huh, was NOT expecting this. Yes I'm still alive. And I see you are, too! I don't know, I've been having loads of trouble finding new Zelda fanfics that I actually WANT to read, so it's nice to see something familiar. Not that I've been looking all that hard.

Also, rhubarbs... Still plagued by them? Yes I was rereading the first chapter. Been awhile, y'see, can't remember what was going on anymore after so long.

Link may be a goof, but he's still a jerkface, btw. ;) But I suppose lovable jerkfaces and goofs are virtually synonymous anyway.

I really enjoy how you manage to keep the serious undertone despite the overall lightheartedness without it feeling forced., that's a pretty long ramble. I was excited, though. I've missed your writing these past few years.
Dark Dork of Chaos chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
awesome. eagerly now awaiting for another two years to go past for the next update.
Jjvalour chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I'm liking it. It's an interesting mix of drama and comedy, and actually pretty well written.

I'm not a real fan of LinkxZelda, not a real fan of romantic relationships for Link at all really. That's probably my only issue with this story, if indeed there is any chemistry there.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2008

any new updates coming out soon..?

Your fanfics are great.
The Annoying One chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Yay! My favorite Authur strikes again, I got tired of waiting for OB update and decided to chech out what was new with you. FINISH OB I really, really, really like that story. I don't care what you do with SLS you lost me after about six chapters. I'll try reading it again. If you drop this fic, for almost eight months like you have OB I will so squish you. Any way Hopefully you'll get a review from me on SLS, Maybe I'll give you that review you been looking for. If you go and overhual SLS, before you finish OB, I'll get real upset. By the way I will send you a review telling you exactly whats wrong if you start writing poorly. I actually really like your stories because you don't have the annoying habit of mixing up words like "their and there", and you seem to actually use a spell check, horror of horrors.

Impationtly waiting for an update,

The Annoying One
Undying legacy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
It's great to see that your still writing and your stories do not disappoint but when are you going to be able to update your saria's last song? It's been about six months since your last update.
Dark Dork of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh. Yay! I'm happy. Except... why isn't it longer? Unforgivable! You had better update soon or else... I'll pee on an envelope and send it to you. you wouldn't wanna touch nasty dried up urine, would ya!

War's complicated so I hope the politics don't get all too confusing, I rather like the clear cut “kill the evil king who bathes in the blood of a thousand virgins” myself too. Also wonder why the Goddesses seem to have abandoned the people, if they really did I wonder what the indicators would be... perhaps the trifolds have disappeared or something.

Oh. I wonder how Zelda's gonna take to life not so luxurious. If I was royalty I'd be happily plump with a harem worshipping me like a god while the people of the nation wail in misery.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Seriously, what's with you and rhubarbs? xD

Yeah, I woke up from the dead. D

Anyways, I'm really liking this so far. Love the dialogue, it's so natural and witty. Writing wise, I definitely feel this is the best you've written so far!

plot wise... well, I don't know yet, but it's already better than 90% of the crap out there. xD
Red Valentino chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
is sheik zelda or just sheik? is he really a girl or guy
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Althought this isn't filed under humor, much of Link's thought processes amuse me. At the same time, I find the nearly-constant lightheartedness somewhat jarring.
Yuleen75 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Well, I love to write fanfics, too! My problem is that I can't make short storys, and beside that I lost my motivation really fast! That's why I never writex xD

Well, that was unnecessary. I didn't think that this would be so funny. I really like it, especially how you made both Link and Zelda (and Nabooru too). Hope that you update soon x3 Because this looks really cool!