Reviews for Hitsugaya's Date
FrostGlow chapter 1 . 2/27
I feel like things moved a bit TOO fast when he kissed her... Liking this fic so far though!
BleachFan2014 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
When Toshiro said "You rest when you die" I sat there like 'Umm... Toshiro, you're dead, but you aren't resting..;
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Aw hell
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Nice move kon.

Ninja plushie
K chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Yeah, right. Make her the most powerful person around, why don't you? Seriously, this needs some originality!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoyed the story
KayKay9090 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why is he called Taichou? Hitsugaya's name is Toshiro... Lol just curious _
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Wow...such awesomeness in 19 chapters, didn't think it was possible. I loved the fact that you didn't lay the Toshiro/Karin romance TOO thick, and just made it a developing relationship. Somehow, I hate those fics where they just jump into bed with each other. It was cool how you made Isshin the previous tenth division captain and Rangiku his lieutenant. The humor worked and I actually laughed. Great Job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Actually, until the whole substitute shinigami bit happened, Ichigo had fairly good grades. Keigo complained about it in the early chapters. He just has trouble because the local thugs kept picking fights with him. Canonically, he never started it unless they were bullying someone.
JustJane chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Romance and pairings really isn't my thing

but

the background was great, Yoruichi, Isshin and all that stuff, loved it.
OMG chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
LOL! HE CALLED THAT GIRL TAMMY! LMFAO RIGHT NOW! XD
Safiiri chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
I love what you did with this pairing. I really suck with words, so I wish I could explain how much I enjoyed your story, but I don't have the vocabulary to adequately express myself here :)

It was awesome, magnificent, fun, wonderful, just the right amount of hilarity, and a pleasure to read :) I can't wait to get started on the sequel :)
Tokoloshe chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
Just finished reading this story. Not a pairing that I would normally read but with your writing I really enjoyed the story. I just could not read Karin’s Date without reading the prequel. Love Hitsugaya and Rangiku interaction here. And Karin and Hitsugaya are a really sweet couple more so for me than him and Hinamori. Now on to Karin’s Date!
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
I've got it now your from England, not just because you made an oc from England but because you used the word queue instead of line. in my English class here in America we're learning some word you use in England that we have different words for that's how i know!
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
aw~ i love your story so far! who knew looking at someones favorite story would help me find something as great as this!