Reviews for The Start of Something New
CallMeSweetie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Make Sakura run away! CHA!
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I would very much appreciate it if you write a sequel to this. Please tell me if you do. I like the story. If you do write a sequel could you make it that Kisame quits Akatsuki and is accepted in Konoha and Kisame and Sakura are best friends and then she is happy and accepts Karin and Sasgay ahem I mean Sasuke! I meant Sasuke! Sorry! Dont kill me! Haha oops im rambling. sorry but im hyper! lol! ANYWAYS! yeah awesome story. Please make a sequel! I'll do anything! -insert puppy dog eyes here-
Black Kunai chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
DIE KARIN!

Ahem...cough...

sequel?

please?
fr7e8fne948te chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
You have a fantastic writing style and great ideas! Please write a sequel if you have time!
the-human-error chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aaw...

I like!

Could you please write more? It's just too cute a story to leave alone... ;P
Kimiaara chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw! Adorable! I wish this was a chapter story, I hate Karin with all my heart, and if Sasuke EVER even thinks about that trash for a girlfriend for real, then I'm gonna have to say that the naruto manga officially sucks! And don't worry. Karin was completely in character to me, with the exception I think she'd be chastising or being bitchy with Sakura in that moment just for getting even a hint that she liked Sasuke before or something. But good job!

Kimiaara
Badger94 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
yeah! this was soo cute, and you got that whore-bitchy-krin in tack, but sasuke can have her cuz he sucks balls! Kisame totally could match u with sakura-Chan, i prefer crack over canon anyways!
Zamos chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I've read this story several times but it always makes me crack up at the very beginning. I mean... have you ever really knocked on a door and it go "bonk"?
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was really cute. Warm fuzzy feelings! Great job.
gfdx zf chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Kawaii! :D

I haven't read a lot of kisasaku, but this was one of the better ones.

If you have an idea for a sequel, by all means, go ahead and post it.
Mokana-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I think that it was a little fast in the beginning but I think you got something going here. Keep it up, just slow it down a little. I mean the transition with Sasuke getting there to the finding out he already has a fiance and then Sakura meeting Kisame was a little bit fast but hey maybe you meant it to do that. I don't know but keep it up!