Reviews for Stray Voltage
jayjoan chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
I also have got to add that the different point of views made the story very full, like there was romance and action too :)
jayjoan chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I love this fic a lot! I re-read it occasionally cause it's so good :)
battle sequences were awesome and everybody was in character! their conversations made me laugh cause the dialogue felt so right, and the fluffy ending was super cute ) the way shikamaru protected temari was the best. you deserve more reviews on this.
fjltbh chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
3 loved it! never read hinata gaara paiing before but i spose there not bad :) LOVE shika temari!
PurplePixies13ofem chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I thought your Kankurou characterization was spot on-and hilarious. His ruminations about Hinata's ex, Shino, with the comment about not knowing his name bugging him-it surprised me into laughing so loud I woke up my roommate XD and adding in his forgetfulness about Temari's birthday, which I'm quite sure Temari would beat him for, just makes him perfect. Good job!
Coelha-chan chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
I know I was supposed to leave a review for each chapter, but I couldn't stop pressing the "next" button until I read everything! I was in a sorta depressed mood before reading, thanks so much for the happy ending! That was really really sweet!

Great story!
LoveTheWayYouLie chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
I loved the plot of ShikamaruXTemari...Sorry though...I skipped the part with Gaara and Hinata...I just couldn't stand the fact Gaara was with her instead of Sakura...Sorry bout that...It was a sweet story though...:)
Waifine chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
This was a really cute story! And I love how they get married with their own side commentaries.
Waifine chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Really amazing chapter. Between Shikamaru's ruffled sexy appearance as he charges in to save 'Temari the damsel,' (oh god), and the cave crashing about their lovesick selves, it was a very dynamic chapter.

And I love that Shikamaru's way of recognizing her weapon is by the /dent/ in it from his /head/!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
To tell you the truth, I was kinda avoiding reading this story. I had seen it once or twice, and because I hadn't followed it through from the start, I thought it would be too long to read. Now, I can honestly say I'm delighted that I did. I loved this story. Your style of writing is very unique. I can't wait to read more of your work

Sand-Jounin-Temari
Awaii-Mom chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
AW i LOVED this story so much! If you havent already, you need to make a sequal to this!
Awaii-Mom chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
man this is getting good! i shall read more tomorrow!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
I LOVED IT!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
my sister tells the difference between stalegmites and stalectites the same way you do. [g4 ground c 4 ceiling] Im different. lol. I was always taught that stalectites hold ontight and stalegmites might one day reach the roof. lol.

Love the fic. its totally AWESOME SAUCE!
CaramelDucky chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
itz amazing why you don't have more reviewrs O_o itz awesome i love this couple Ino gets on my nerves
Moon-Diva chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
lmao, FREAKY STALKER!

I really liked the story! ]
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »