Reviews for Forgive Those Who Trespass
Cutiepie120048 chapter 34 . 11/29/2019
Delightfully dark and breathtakingly beautiful and heartwarmingly heartbreaking.

Draco and Harry are so supportive and protective of each other. I'm glad that they're healing after everything - they deserve it.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Mikala Roushe chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
I come back and reread this atleast every few years just because the story and quality of writing is so good. This is by far my absolute favorite bit of fan fiction.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/19/2019
... It feels like the story has come so far, im not ready for it to end. I loved everything. the epilogue, the character developments, the realistic reactions and how the story progressed.. Absolutely wonderful. Beautiful story :)
Mikala Roushe chapter 34 . 12/9/2018
I reread this occasionally. Its one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Chels chapter 34 . 10/9/2018
For some reason this is one of my absaloute favorite stories. And I think I have now read almost every single one of them... some more than once! It is maybe partially inspired by it being spook month, but its delightfully dark and yet deep and sweet. I love it. I will now once more scroll through your stories and try to find one I haven't read! I keep missing the first in the cloak and dagger series... perhaps that is my next conquest.
skibblezing chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Holy God I love this story. I was craving a reread and it DELIVERED.
creativesm75 chapter 34 . 8/21/2018
super
StranglingFruit chapter 34 . 5/14/2018
Wow, this was an incredibly disturbing and horrifying story. It's also an amazing story. Draco and Harry's relationship was really heartbreaking and the whole thing was very emotional and well written. This is definetley some of the most disturbing horror I've read though, but probably in a good way I'm really happy it ended well and that Harry finally got over his issues with his sexuality.
K chapter 21 . 12/18/2017
I'm thoroughly disgusted and fascinated. My skin is crawling with this chapter. I love the dependency that Draco is showing towards Harry, because even though he survived this long through sheer force of will, he still show weakness to Harry while also trying to project an unaffected air. Does this mean he trusts Harry? I would like to think so, hopefully nothing happens to cause a rift.
K chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
Oh gosh he isn't thinking of sacrificing himself is he? I know that Harry has suffered in his years of life, and considering that he does have memories of "pain and suffering" involving the maze, but is that enough to supposedly free and replace Draco? Hopefully I'm wrong. Or if I'm not wrong then hopefully they'll all find someway to escape alive and whole and destroy the maze without further damage. Reading with barely checked anticipation
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 34 . 11/8/2017
This was definitely an interesting ride. I like to read when I eat, usually breakfast, and I made the mistake of not being mentally prepared for some things that happened in the maze. Thankfully I didn't vomit, but a few times my throat closed when I was trying to swallow cereal, lol. Great job on your plotline and descriptions. :)
AnyankaEllie chapter 34 . 10/12/2017
Thanks for the story. Real horror, but I liked it.
SinCos chapter 34 . 8/19/2017
...bro... amazing job! All the stars! Two thumbs up!
idrabble chapter 34 . 8/15/2017
Oh. ... wow ... well that was a doozy
SarahLuzie chapter 33 . 3/4/2017
Stupid Mobile ( this is my review for the last chapter)
I can't believe i really reached the end and without abandoning it
I'm proud of me.
But this story was so well written and captivating, that I had no other choice.

Thank you for this extraordinary experience.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »