Reviews for Forgive Those Who Trespass
AliceCullen3 chapter 34 . 1/25
LOVE IT!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I don't know whether or not I should read on. I'm interested but disgusted and already have tears in my eyes...
TheCauldron chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
Oh. My. God. I... What... God. I would be concerned about your brain, coming up with stuff like this, but your writing is just too damn good! I was so completely immersed in this, I actually forgot to speak for an entire day...
Kyo chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is the fourth time I have read this fan fiction in under a year and I love it still. It is bloody fantastic. It is my favorite fan fiction and my favorite horror novel. I have no idea what possessed you to write this, but I thank the Gods of the old religion that you did because this is amazing. The idea, the plot, the character reactions are so beautiful. So many screw up on the characters personalities, making them act as they did back in school or just many then into monotonous faces, but you, you always have a different take on the characters depending on what happened after the wat
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
The fingers were just—not there anymore. All of them were stumps. It looked as though someone had cut them off near the knuckle and sealed the wounds with utterly bloodless magic, leaving smooth, rounded protrusions behind.

They munlitated Draco! Remove his fingers and all his ribs
Drapine chapter 34 . 1/22/2014
Hey there! This was absolutely amazing... and shocking!
First of all: You make everything so graphic, your writing style is fantastic and the way you made up that maze, all the detail, the inner meaning, I am an author and even I have no idea how you came up with all that! I mean, all this depth... astonishing.
But also: HOLY SHIT, GIRL (or man?)! Seriously, whats wrong with you? ;D You have the darkest and most disgusting imagination, I've ever read a story from and that certainly means something. The horrors in that maze! I dreamt bad for three nights! And I never have nightmares from movies or books.
I would have stopped, but DAMN! It was so thrilling, I just couldn't stop reading...
So it was not a nice story, but it was shocking and packing and had a really good ending. So... I'd say, I am looking forward to reading more from you.. but really? I don't think its good for me :D (That was a joke. I am addicted now, thank you very much :DD).
KeikoHPfan chapter 34 . 12/14/2013
A beautifully dark story, hard but full of hope at the same time... Thanks a lot for this!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
This is the best drarry-ish story I've ever read. The plot was amazing and original, and for a story consisting of the impossible, it was incredibly realistic in the way they dealt in the situations. Words cannot describe how brilliant this story was. Good Job.
Haru chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
Wow. This is the very first time I review anything here, but gods, I'm so in love with your wtiting. This story was so, so, so precious I'm speechless. I can't find neither a word of positive opinion nor negative. I just loved it, like all of your stories, that is. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Carson chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
You are an absolutely incredible writer with a incredibly twisted mind! Loved every bit of it, I couldn't stop reading!
indirequi chapter 34 . 10/15/2013
I just finished reading the story again. I don't know how, but I kinda always forget how...detailed some of the torture descriptions are, good think I like gore ;) . I like this story even better than the movie (Eden Log) it's based on. Well done :)
kagayaspirits chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
I love this Water Room! Automatic sorting of human parts sounds like an amazing idea! This is just getting better and better. Fantastic job you did!
kagayaspirits chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Wow, the room of flesh. That's pretty much my ultimate favourite horror scene. Am so happy that for once there's a fanfic depicting what I see as horror. Human experiments! Mutilation! Warm dead flesh! They're all my favourite topics.
Let's not even talk about the human chain. Lovely!
I look forward to finish this fic, it's been really nice so far. Cheers!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 34 . 9/26/2013
Omg... Just - wow. That was so disturbing, intense, captivating... And it must have been so difficult to write. My respect for you continues to grow.
bethi13212 chapter 34 . 8/28/2013