Reviews for Exile Vignettes
avid reader chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
You have to persuade the head ithorian guy to tell you. I think. Haven't played kotor 2 for a while, but I have played it multiple times. Your persuade may not have been high enough.

Love your story, please continue :)
kosmokomik chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
I love this Exile of yours, she doesn't scream Mary-Sue or make me want to gag. (Hell, if she was real, I'd buy her a drink, that's how symphathetic she is to me.)

I really enjoy your potrayal of her relationships, especially Atton. (Thank you for not making him a simpering, love-struck fool. No, really, thank you. My head was beginning to hurt from the crap in this archive.)
Sandra Evans chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Oh, goodness! Too funny! Hey, would you mind doing another AttonxExile piece? I absolutely love the relationship that your pair shares, and I'd love to see you continue telling the abbreviated story from Atton's point of view.
Lady Tragic chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
*claps happily*

My only real comment is "Yay!" mixed with "With there was more."

On an aside, I can beta for you, if you're interested.

(Ain't I just?)
Lady Tragic chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Hah! This is great! The exile dressed as a twi'lek giving Kavar a lapdance... *giggle* My favorite line: "Force, no wonder that merchant looked confused." . Good stuff. (Dude, her and Zuka? You *have* to bring that one back up...)

(Ain't I just?)
Lady Tragic chapter 2 . 11/25/2007

Younger Exile, Revan, and Malak are just all so... cute. It makes me smile.