Reviews for Broken Hearts and Mending String
lightorange chapter 1 . 1/20
I like this story! Somehow, it reminds me of NANA...
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I read this way back 2011, but still, even if I read it again and again, it would never fail to amaze me because this story is just...beautiful beyond all words. I'm a music lover myself, and I can totally relate to how accurate you described the love for music in your story - even more, actually.

Kudos to you! )
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I absolutely adore a well-done AU. This is written beautifully! (:
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love it! :) Music is my life. It's something I would spend all my time obsessing over. Beautiful incorporation in the story.

Keep writing! :)

~M.I.
frozen dinner chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this was my favourite story when i read it several years ago, and it still is. there's just something about this story that i enjoy very much.

please continue to write more.
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I like it! Cool idea for a fanfic.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Love this. Telling your story. .'
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOVED IT! _
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
awwss.. that was cute.. they should have a real song with those words.. AWESOMENESS!

~Dreaming101
timcampy101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
omg that was great good job i give a wawway thumbs up!
ek chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Ahem. o...k. Uh... why am i doing this again? Oh yeah. nice story!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is the second time I've read this... I don't remember the last time, but after rereading it, it seemed clearer somehow and I understood it better. It's a really good read. :)
Kikushi chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Very mature for Tenten. I especially loved the mood in this story.

Of course, I love it when Tenten is portrayed as an innocent, independent, and strong-willed young woman. However, I do welcome this new light that you portrayed her in this story.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Nice story! Belated happy new year!
afiqah kamel chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
cool story! it made me smile, even if it was just a small one. keep it up x)