Reviews for What Remains Unmentioned
MathisMagic chapter 1 . 10/28
Waaaaaaaaah. Right in my Kakashi feels. I love me some parental!Angsty!Kakashi.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 10/19
I know this is from Kakashis point of view so obviously failures are easier to see but I would like to point out something that someone else recently pointed out to me; even though much of Teams 7's training didn't happen under Kakashi he was the one who taught them that those who abandon their friends are worse then trash and Naruto especially took that to heart. Poor Kakashi should give himself more credit...and also seek therapy for some of his issues.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/15
Looking back, regardless of how interesting his character, Kakashi was a terrible teacher. Jiriya was a terrible teacher too. Heck, the academy was a terrible school and Sarutobi was a terrible leader! wonder everything fell apart.
Haru chapter 1 . 5/4
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
Well that made me sad. :(
Yes, he is hard on himself but it is also true that he has neglected his students, especially Naruto and Sakura, even if it was not entirely his fault and circumstances just made it worse for him.
Now I have to search happy Kakashi fics.
JDL45 chapter 1 . 3/1
I can almost see this as reflecting what Kakashi actually thinks.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19
That's quite true...If Gai really brings it up, Kakashi lost already. He failed his team. He should've trained them more seriously (was he ever serious?)
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awww! Poor Kakashi! This is a new perspective on this; many authors have tackled this Kakashi-upset-about-Team-7-broken prompt, but this is definitely one of the better written ones. That line, "So Kakashi goes home instead, to a bare apartment and a solitary dinner and a framed photograph: two boys and a girl who are not his students anymore" is really heartbreaking.

Dang. The guy's so resilient, in that he keeps going, keeps trying even after all these terrible things happen to him - it's not even his fault! He just has the worst luck!

Keep up the great work!
She of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Deeply affecting, solemn, emotional, fantastically well written brilliant story.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Poor Kakashi :/ good story, I really liked it (:
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Well written in its melancholy. I loved the way you used their rivalry as a comparison. As for the various sections, it feels like you're counting the losses that Kakashi has in regards to it. One loss, two losses, three losses, infinity...Infinity being the irreparable damage that he's caused and the mistakes he made that could have saved them if he didn't make them...excellently written, especially with the way its described when he goes home to that emptiness...Great work.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Nice. This captures Kakashi's guilt and sadness in a way that's not obnoxious. I want to exchange wry smiles and subtle head nods with this Kakashi, not hug him to death nor kick his emo ass.

The format and excerpts from the manga flow well together. Thanks for writing.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was very well written. Good work, I'll go put it on my Favorites.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/18/2013