Reviews for What Remains Unmentioned
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
For all his weirdness, I still respect Gai until the end. His optimism knows no bounds. Of course, if I was Kakashi I would be jealous beyond belief, too. Especially since it's not his first time losing a team.

But then again, Kakashi succeeded as a sensei in his own pace. A bit late, for normal shinobi standard, since it takes years of pain and tears and blood to get his team 7 back as a whole. Karma for being always late to everything, I bet. *snorts* Anyway, his ideals stick into Naruto's soul like a super elastic glue, and that one life lesson is what he teach RIGHT. He should be happy because in my opinion, that should be enough to prove that he's deserved to be their sensei.
LawLeeEt chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this was fantastic. i loved this one shot a lot!
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Great story, it really shows an interesting perspective that everyone kinda ignores.
Tlgrimn chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Whoops there goes my heart.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Gosh dang it.
Now I'm crying again.
Over Kakashi.
Again.
Beautiful story, very well done.
Thanks for writing!
Manillalu chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Woa. That was surprisingly really really heavy man
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Okay, that was better than I expected. Could do with a beta-pass and some editing, but solid feels there regardless.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is the saddest Kakashi fic I have ever read.
MathIsMagic chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Waaaaaaaaah. Right in my Kakashi feels. I love me some parental!Angsty!Kakashi.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I know this is from Kakashis point of view so obviously failures are easier to see but I would like to point out something that someone else recently pointed out to me; even though much of Teams 7's training didn't happen under Kakashi he was the one who taught them that those who abandon their friends are worse then trash and Naruto especially took that to heart. Poor Kakashi should give himself more credit...and also seek therapy for some of his issues.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Looking back, regardless of how interesting his character, Kakashi was a terrible teacher. Jiriya was a terrible teacher too. Heck, the academy was a terrible school and Sarutobi was a terrible leader! Jeeze...no wonder everything fell apart.
Haru chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Awwww.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Well that made me sad. :(
Yes, he is hard on himself but it is also true that he has neglected his students, especially Naruto and Sakura, even if it was not entirely his fault and circumstances just made it worse for him.
Now I have to search happy Kakashi fics.
JDL45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I can almost see this as reflecting what Kakashi actually thinks.