Reviews for What Remains Unmentioned
Tlgrimn chapter 1 . 4/11
Whoops there goes my heart.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 4/7
Gosh dang it.
Now I'm crying again.
Over Kakashi.
Again.
Beautiful story, very well done.
Thanks for writing!
Manillalu chapter 1 . 3/29
Woa. That was surprisingly really really heavy man
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 1/8
Okay, that was better than I expected. Could do with a beta-pass and some editing, but solid feels there regardless.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is the saddest Kakashi fic I have ever read.
MathIsMagic chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Waaaaaaaaah. Right in my Kakashi feels. I love me some parental!Angsty!Kakashi.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I know this is from Kakashis point of view so obviously failures are easier to see but I would like to point out something that someone else recently pointed out to me; even though much of Teams 7's training didn't happen under Kakashi he was the one who taught them that those who abandon their friends are worse then trash and Naruto especially took that to heart. Poor Kakashi should give himself more credit...and also seek therapy for some of his issues.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Looking back, regardless of how interesting his character, Kakashi was a terrible teacher. Jiriya was a terrible teacher too. Heck, the academy was a terrible school and Sarutobi was a terrible leader! Jeeze...no wonder everything fell apart.
Haru chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Awwww.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Well that made me sad. :(
Yes, he is hard on himself but it is also true that he has neglected his students, especially Naruto and Sakura, even if it was not entirely his fault and circumstances just made it worse for him.
Now I have to search happy Kakashi fics.
JDL45 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I can almost see this as reflecting what Kakashi actually thinks.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
That's quite true...If Gai really brings it up, Kakashi lost already. He failed his team. He should've trained them more seriously (was he ever serious?)
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awww! Poor Kakashi! This is a new perspective on this; many authors have tackled this Kakashi-upset-about-Team-7-broken prompt, but this is definitely one of the better written ones. That line, "So Kakashi goes home instead, to a bare apartment and a solitary dinner and a framed photograph: two boys and a girl who are not his students anymore" is really heartbreaking.

Dang. The guy's so resilient, in that he keeps going, keeps trying even after all these terrible things happen to him - it's not even his fault! He just has the worst luck!

Keep up the great work!
She of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Deeply affecting, solemn, emotional, fantastically well written brilliant story.