Reviews for The End Of This Chapter
Almost ten years had passed since you published this. Still has the effect on me as the first i read it.

Can you please make a sequel to this? Like Tomoyo got pregnant by Kurogane. Bec yeah, they slept together the night before their memories of each other were taken. Please!
And there's still chance they'd remember right? Because the witch once said or whoever said it that " even if the heart forgets, the body remembers..."

Please! Thank you!
Monito chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
this is probably the most tragic, sweet, and wonderful

kurotomo fic i've ever read
rachel-fiction chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
WA! haha that was really cute. Tee hee. Although I do agree with your A/N that there wasn't enough Kuro/Fai interaction. But I suppose that goes with the story! But then again... I really wish there was more Kuro/fai simply because I
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aww, I really do like it Very touching, and truly lovely 3

-Gabs.
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i'm a kuroXtomo fan and dang this story made me shed tears...nice work on this story...
Scarlet-Butterflies chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I'm really... Wow. I'm just absolutely lost for words. This fic is absolutely beautiful. It broke my heart the way he was so in love with them both... I'm more of a KuroFai fangirl, myself, but the KuroTomoyo in this fic is just amazing. Excellent job.

15385bic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
so he chose fay T.T - im so sad... yeah not much i can say
foscari chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
It's beautiful; really tugs at my heartstrings and I wish they could be together but it could never be. Your writing style is gorgeous and flowing. I really love the little snippets of humour in it.
Saulie chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh. I loved this. I loved this ever so much, I did, because in my heart I've always seen a basis for Kurogane/Tomoyo & Kurogane/Fai, and this is both-but it's so sad-but I'm a shameless fangirl of such bittersweet happenings, so this was right up my alley. Marvelous!

I thought your characterization of Tomoyo was fine, too, for the record. I wouldn't worry.
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I cried while reading this. I'm an immense KuroxTomo fan. But with the way the manga is, this seems like something that will happen. I love this story even though it made me cry so much, its just to touching. Keep up the good work.
Erenriel chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WOW! I like it, although many may find the ending controversial. It will be interesting to see how others take it. The ending was so sad. Good job! :D