Reviews for Pieces
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So dark and crazy and filled with lovely visuals.
Beautiful.
Simply beautiful.
And it fits this pairing so well too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Strangely sexy. Thanks for sharing with us!
foxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. This little series is brutal. I love it. You could almost create an entire story with it...
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this! This is so cute! Shiro has dirty thoughts! ;) Thank you for making this! You are a good writer!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
bravo !
LovelyBabe123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved it. D
blonde-de-nuit chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great! I love all three parts! Your a great writer!
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Unbelievable cute

Yes, I love submissive Ichigo. This is just pure bliss to me. Angst? I don't find this angst. I'd say sweet.

Yay, please write more, I mean long multi-chaptered for this plot-line. I know your on hiatus so, please, for the sake of your poor readers, write more soon.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
(I decided just to read all three in a row and leave a single review.)

This was a really awesome trilogy. :3 Dark, but awesome. I especially liked this last one. This is probably the first I've read that was really from Hichigo's POV.

...My inner sadist is dancing for joy as she fantasizes about the day that Hichi breaks Ichi for that final time. XD
Sadi-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I loved it *-*

All the 3 parts.

Hichi don't know how to love other way but it's steal love.
The Crone's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great!
The King in White chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That's it? No ending? No role-reversal?
narakunohime chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Enjoyed reading. :)
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i loved that. one line reminded me of a line in my story. which story, who knows, which line, can't remeber...lemme go look... the line about putting ichigo back together. qui! shiro-chan's dirty thoughts are stuck in my head now! i loved that very much. do more and more, you'd make me happy!
Flightless Bird chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
oh you should really put a real rape in there...If you want I could help...YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT FROM ME!

Flightless Bird