Reviews for Pictures of Perfection
albert12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very intresting!

I enjoyed reading this greatly.
Leighawen chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Okay- this is hilairious. I can't stop laughing. This poem has made my day. I think the 'You’ll win our full esteem and friendship true,/Do us a favor- take our Mary-Sue!' are my favorite lines. Great job; keep it up. :D
rmonroe chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This is quite possibly the most brilliant thing I've ever read! Absolutely hilarious!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LOL - cute!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Lmao! Im about to start writing again after a bit of an absence and in this new fandom, so i appreciate the warning ;)

This was very cool! Will favorite and read when i feel i am in danger of doing that...

Suzi
zipsbudsgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is AWESOME! Every line was brilliant. Now I should wonder if a certain rabbit I know is a Mary Stu! :)

-SparkyDalmation
MissRosenberg chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Please! Ronan is the most boring character, people just pick on me lil Samantha because their jealous.
LemonLime289 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I didn't like the Carter being dull reference, but I'll accept it since the rest was good. :)
Violingeeknm chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow! that was really cute! Loved it!
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hot dang, that was ver clever

And most excellently done,

Perchance with Ronon's knife

Or MS's hand made gun,

Wouldst thou venture

Into foreign frays

Or merely settle for ending the reign

Of Mary Sue days?
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OMG! I nearly died laughing!

The wraith approached with Sheppard bound and chained,

(But somehow still his sexiness maintained,

For all the fan-girls could not help but “squee”

And say there was no man as hot as he.)

LOL! I think that was my favorite part! Oh and when Mary Sue girl died. *snicker* Oh this is so worth not doing what I'm supposed to and write my speech.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
LOL... This is hysterical! Excellent, excellent job.
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
O my goodness! This was perfect! Your meter, word choice, plot, phrasing . . . HILARIOUS! Please write more poems, they're fantastic. Mary Sues, ye be warned! *snickers uncontrollabley*
JennK528 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
LOL!

A true tale of cautionary woe - however, I'm sure the ones who really need to read it and comprehend the error of their MarySue-ness will fail to do so...*g*
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
LOL! Hilarious, I love it! Especially this part:

“Professional I am, but who can not”

“Detest such an annoying little snot?”

“Though true, on all the team no one is smarter,”

“Her character is boring as a Carter!”

And this was even better:

The wraith approached with Sheppard bound and chained,

(But somehow still his sexiness maintained,

For all the fan-girls could not help but “squee”

And say there was no man as hot as he.)

OMG. Brilliant. You captured everything I hate about Mary-Sues perfectly! The part where you describe her as stronger than Ronon, smarter than McKay, and just 15 years old - it's so true, and I hate it when people do that! Thanks for writing this, it's great!