Reviews for The Gift of the Magiangelo
MikeyLoverLogan chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Great story. Mikey is the best. Leo seemed jealous of the gift Miky got Splinter.
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
That was awesome.
stephie 23 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Its so cute, but so terribly sad. If Mikey had just taken the loan from Casey (not been so stubborn, and proud) then he could have paid off the quilt without losing his comic.

:( poor Mikey.

I realize the meaning behind your story, but that's just my viewpoint of how it coulda gone down ;)
finem chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
My face just exploded with smiles and heart overflowed with happiness. Thank you so much for this wonderful story, its wonderful characterizations, and its complete lack of predictable unrealistic cliches. Everyone was so wonderfully in character, I could practically see this episode playing in my head...I think I prolly even prefer this to the Christmas Aliens episode. Really sweet. Really perfect. So amazing :3
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
aw, soo sweet. _ i really like this one. all that family feel good mushy stuff makes ya all warm and fuzzy inside.
Lovova chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Hah! I loved the jumping rope with the snake part. Fantastic christmas story, absulutly fantastic!
EagleBlaze chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
It's a little late for Christmas fanfics, but I liked this one. I felt sorry for Mikey having to sell his comic book for the quilt but it's the thought that counts. I also liked it on how you ended the chapter when Splinter asked everyone else to pay up. I wonder who Casey sold the comic to?

Good job!

EagleBlaze954
Tink17 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I laughed so hard when Splinter won the bet! Thanks for sharing this story!
Reijiro chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Well here I was reading this story with a lump growing in my throat to the point where tears of awesome soppyness were about to spill when you hit me with this;

'Splinter, gazing with fixed attention at the gift, absently held up one hand.

“Pay up,” was all he said.

Three turtles produced a handful of money and surrendered it without question or complaint to their father.'

Best. Splinter. Moment. Ever.

EVA!

Word.

Loved it to absolute bits! :D ;D :D
OSYH chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
First of all: AHAHAHA I like Raph's stories of Mikey's cooking disasters. Guess even the best make mistakes.

And NO - the display case? I smelled disaster in the making...

And was that a reference to that TMNT Fast Forward episode about the Turtle Titan?

AHAHA Mikey kissing Leo was just great! Morning breath too, eugh!

And the quilt sounds SO gorgeous and meaningful that I seriously want to see one made exactly like it! Man, Christmas was a week away, but you've brought the joy and warmth again, so thank you! :)

Amazing story!
OSYH chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Oh wow, Mikey was SO happy when he found the comic. Bet he was rejoicing for days.

And the bits from the O. Henry story keeps this story sweet, I like it.

Oh Casey, what a bonehead. A really nice guy, but still a bonehead, haha. I like his comparisons of Mikey and Raph, they were funny.

Aw Mikey, he's such a sweetheart!
OSYH chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Oh, Mikey, no!

Wow, what a dilemma, even though I'm not a comic book geek, I'm still a geek, and can understand what he's going through. Oh man! What's he gonna do? I have an idea...but, I dunno.

Anyways, you've fully got my attention, now I'm off to the next chapter!
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh man! Mikey's such a sweetheart! And I do rather like his gift. :)

Hmm...I've seen that story before, or copied. I think it's really sweet. Poor Casey, when will he learn?
Hyrina chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Holy crap you have a lot of reviews. You must be pretty popular. ;) Anyway, I just finished reading this fic at home (saved it to a file) last night. I know, it's too late for Christmas, but... The story made me feel all warm and tingly inside! I really loved it. It was great, and all the characters seemed really... well, in character! Great Christmas story!
T420000 chapter 4 . 12/26/2007