Reviews for The Gift of the Magiangelo
FFX2player chapter 4 . 6/22
That is utter mush, and utterly adorable. Go Splinter, he knew Mikey would come through!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
An awesome ending to an awesome story. I loved it and I'm glad things worked out for Mikey in the end for even though he sold his comic, he received it again in return. I've never read the story you referenced this from, but I do remember a story similar on a Sesame Street Christmas tape we had as kids where Bert and Ernie were getting gifts for each other and sacrificed some of their possessions to do so. I don't remember Bert's, but I remember Ernie gave away his beloved rubber duckie. Anyway, nicely done on this as always. You always know how to make me smile. And since we're getting our first snowfall of the year here now (though I'm NOT happy about that), I felt it would be nice for me to review this last chapter.

The Bubbly One,
Agent B Tiger chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
That was beautiful!
sewer dweller 84 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Great story. Mikey is the best. Leo seemed jealous of the gift Miky got Splinter.
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
That was awesome.
stephie 23 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Its so cute, but so terribly sad. If Mikey had just taken the loan from Casey (not been so stubborn, and proud) then he could have paid off the quilt without losing his comic.

:( poor Mikey.

I realize the meaning behind your story, but that's just my viewpoint of how it coulda gone down ;)
finem chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
My face just exploded with smiles and heart overflowed with happiness. Thank you so much for this wonderful story, its wonderful characterizations, and its complete lack of predictable unrealistic cliches. Everyone was so wonderfully in character, I could practically see this episode playing in my head...I think I prolly even prefer this to the Christmas Aliens episode. Really sweet. Really perfect. So amazing :3
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
aw, soo sweet. _ i really like this one. all that family feel good mushy stuff makes ya all warm and fuzzy inside.
Lovova chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Hah! I loved the jumping rope with the snake part. Fantastic christmas story, absulutly fantastic!
EagleBlaze chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
It's a little late for Christmas fanfics, but I liked this one. I felt sorry for Mikey having to sell his comic book for the quilt but it's the thought that counts. I also liked it on how you ended the chapter when Splinter asked everyone else to pay up. I wonder who Casey sold the comic to?

Good job!

Tink17 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I laughed so hard when Splinter won the bet! Thanks for sharing this story!
Reijiro chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Well here I was reading this story with a lump growing in my throat to the point where tears of awesome soppyness were about to spill when you hit me with this;

'Splinter, gazing with fixed attention at the gift, absently held up one hand.

“Pay up,” was all he said.

Three turtles produced a handful of money and surrendered it without question or complaint to their father.'

Best. Splinter. Moment. Ever.

Loved it to absolute bits! :D ;D :D
OSYH chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
First of all: AHAHAHA I like Raph's stories of Mikey's cooking disasters. Guess even the best make mistakes.

And NO - the display case? I smelled disaster in the making...

And was that a reference to that TMNT Fast Forward episode about the Turtle Titan?

AHAHA Mikey kissing Leo was just great! Morning breath too, eugh!

And the quilt sounds SO gorgeous and meaningful that I seriously want to see one made exactly like it! Man, Christmas was a week away, but you've brought the joy and warmth again, so thank you! :)

Amazing story!
OSYH chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Oh wow, Mikey was SO happy when he found the comic. Bet he was rejoicing for days.

And the bits from the O. Henry story keeps this story sweet, I like it.

Oh Casey, what a bonehead. A really nice guy, but still a bonehead, haha. I like his comparisons of Mikey and Raph, they were funny.

Aw Mikey, he's such a sweetheart!
OSYH chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Oh, Mikey, no!

Wow, what a dilemma, even though I'm not a comic book geek, I'm still a geek, and can understand what he's going through. Oh man! What's he gonna do? I have an idea...but, I dunno.

Anyways, you've fully got my attention, now I'm off to the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »