Reviews for Dinner with Bruce
...Poor Dickie and Adrian XD
Fon chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was awsome
VampirePrinssess chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
hahah I really like it was great

I've read the it and it made crack up

I've also read Wynja's storys and they are great too

great job
Futab Hotaru chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Dick? he is not Robin in teen titans Robin in titans is named Timythy drake please read sin of the father Batman Tas ok? then you know who he is, Dick become nightwing
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Slash Gods, the pain of laughter hurts...

*deep breath* Okay, here are meh fav parts:

'Dick and Adrian sat down where Bruce said to but did not dare sit like Roy and Garth, Adrian liked being alive and Dick liked having a boyfriend.' Roy and Garth? They're a couple? And also, who are they? *shot down by Batman fans* Ow!

“Are you sleeping with Dick?” Du-uh. Oh. Was that supposed to be a secret? *curses* But if Adrian is planning an escape, does that mean he is sleeping with Dick? Wait. Oliver is...Adrian's father, right? NO WAIT is Oliver Roy or Garth's father? WHY AM I SO CLUELESS? But hell, the bet thing made me grin.

If you want, you can check out my Tell Me Your Name fic; it's Red/Robin. Anyway, I am so faving this! RedRobin
Olivia Tara Logan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
OMGG that was so funny can't wait for you next dickadrian story keep up the good work kk
Wynja chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
-lol-

Yup! Inspired! I'm actually writing an X-mas drabble with a similar situation, but it's from the "Terms..." universe so it's Slade and Robin visiting Bruce... slightly more dangerous... ;o)

AH... I WANT to do a pic from these(and Holyfanfictionbatmans's) stories, but I'm having troubble deciding the style! I would love to do them in a cartoony/manga style, but I can't draw manga! Have to practise... ;O)

A boring grammar-note: you often write "was sat"... I THINK it's either just "sat" like: "Robin sat on a chair" OR "was sitting": "Robin was sitting on a chair"... maybe you should ask someone who actually SPEAKS English (since I'm Swedish), but I THINK so... at least "was sat" sounds a bit strange?

Anyway, great fun to read this! Poor boy's... ;o)