Reviews for Loving Angel, Guard Me Well
LightNeverFades chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Sorry for the late review reply!

Aw that was great! :) The song, ooh I notice it! It's from Lion King 2! I love that song! XD *squee!*

Lol I wonder why VH didnt want this story to be seen too! What was he thinking? *shakes him, who looks bewildered* XP lol

Celtic Aurora chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Oh gosh! I know this song! Gah I don't know the title! Um, but wasn't it on the Lion King 2 soundtrack or something? If only I could remember the title!

Anyways, great chapter! And quit whinning, Gabriel, we wanted a sequel XD Yes, go type it NAO!

-Aurora
Dr.Lust chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Lovely ending! Can't wait for the sequel, so type type type! lol

Dr.Lust chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Hello! I'm back again! Missed your story, I really did! And you know, I loved it! :) The idea about the Golden Angel was wonderful! I don't want the story to end, but if you've got a sequel in mind, that's great! SO, YES, MAKE A SEQUEL!

LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Hmm.. I say... yes! :D A sequel would be nice and great! :D The dream-ish vision Gabriel has of God and Jesus was very interesting indeed! It was beautiful and quite intriguing! ;) Good job! XD Please continue soon! ;)

LightNeverFades chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Gah! First I want to apologize for this mightily slow review! And second, Happy Holidays! :D Third, I love the chapter, it was very well written! :D Poor Melannen! I hope she gets through it! I'm going to continue to the next chapter now! ;)

Celtic Aurora chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Oh no! The next chapter's the last chapter? *sniffles*

But you mentioned a sequel...I vote YES!

And no, I'm not voting yes just to make Gabriel angry...but that's PART of the reason!

Thanks for updating!

Celtic Aurora chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
*anime fall*

NO! NOT MELANNEN! MAXIMUS YOU EVIL VAMPIRE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR MOTHER IS A-*launches off into the Elder Swear* AND IT'S A GOOD THING GABRIEL KILLED YOUR UNDEAD BUTT!

But yay for Gabriel! *pulls out pompoms and cheers* Woo-hoo he killed Maximus!

And Carl? With a knife? God be with us all...we're all going to DIE!

Aurora

PS: I think another one of the archangel's names is, like, Azrael or something-he's the Angel of Death from what I've heard. Oh, and there's Uriel, too...he's in one of Dr. Lust's stories, come to think of it...but I don't know. I just know Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael
LightNeverFades chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Oh.. o.O; Poor Sabrina, I hope she doesn't die! Maximus, he's being mean .. *growl* .. Gabriel'S gotta go to Melannen's rescue! But only after he gets out of his own cell, lol. ; Shades and Carl will think of something wont they? ;) Great chapter! Looking forward to more! XD

Celtic Aurora chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Wow...is Sabrina good or evil? I'm seeing a little good in her!

Um..I do believe the two other archangels are Michael and Raphael, if I'm remembering correctly...

*waves furiously* Hi, Melannen! Nice to see you on the muse list!

Great chapter! Update soon!

LightNeverFades chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Ooh, our favorite characters are all back! Sabrina, welcome! :) And to Shades! Yipee! XD Good thing Gabriel found Melannen before anything went out of control! :) So.. is Sabrina actually tired of being Maximus's minion? :P Please update soon whenever you can! :D Great chapter!

LightNeverFades chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Oh I'm so sorry, this review took awhile! *whacks self with acorn* Anyway, I love the chapter, as always! XD Melannen, ooh, have patience! I know you'll find him before its too late! (right? -weak laugh-) :D The little boy and the spanish was cute! Language gibberish is great so *long* as there are translations! XD

Moving to chapter three now! :3

Dr.Lust chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Hey! Good chapter! And Shades is so cool... wow!

VH takes place in 18, except for the black-and-white part of the movie that takes place in 1887.

Good luck with the next chapter!
Celtic Aurora chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Yay! *glomps* You updated! We all missed you!

Anyways-good chapter! Not the reunion I was expecting...and Shades has wings? SWEET!

Anyways...whoever said it takes place in 1877...was it Shades?...is wrong! Van Helsing takes place in 18! Well, except the black-and-white part; that takes place in 1887!

Dr.Lust chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Gabriel is off to Spain! Yay! And I LOVED the Spanish dialogue you included! Do more like that!

Can't wait for the next chapter!