Reviews for Five Schools Kaito Never Attended
TETRACIDE chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love that naruto part. everything just fits so nicely
the ouran was fun too. it's a pity u didn't write out the part where kaito would dress aoko as a boy...
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hahaha
Bellait Clopru chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really enjoyed your story and I hope you write many more like this so please continue drabbling!
smexyforever chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
ouran and morporkh were both really good!
Elenoria Wyvern chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL! You are AMAZING. I never thought of Kaitou in the ninja academy...mostly because, yeah, he'd totally fail at hurting people. after all, a phantom theif does not kill!
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved the Ouran High School one~ 8D

Such an awesome plot to keep writing it.../shiny eyes

Though, I wonder how Haruhi will become a part of the Ouran Club now? Brake another vase? XD
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is so original! I love it! Seriously, I never would have thought of it, but I liked it, especially the Ouran High Schoo one having Kaito and Aoko... Well Aoko mainly, take the place of Haruhi... But if any of the boys fell for her, they might just be paid a visit by a certain Kaitou Kid-sama. They are rich enough for it! Maybe Kaito would have done it himself though...

Thank you for the story!

~J. DCF
AiHikari1412 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OMG it was awesome! especially the hogwarts and the host club ones xD
easterlily16 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love this. Although from the five schools, I don't know the last two. But the idea is brilliant.

I like the Hogwarts and Ouran. The idea for the crossover with naruto is great, too. It is indeed, Kaito never has the intention to kill anybody. He's soft, just like Iruka said. And ouran, that'll be interesting to have Kaito as a host, won't it?
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I enjoyed it A LOT! Needless to say it was unexpected and very good. Awesome work!

Keep on writing!

xoxo

LMC
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow, you sure know how to please a crowd...

For serious crossovers of the any of those I would probably be offering you babies!

I found the Ouran one the most intriguing... Although it kinda axes Haruhi out of the picture unless you find some *other* priceless family heirloom.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
Ikabi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
These were nice! I really do appreciate being able to find well-written crossovers, and yours fit that bill wonderfully. Thank you so much for sharing!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i love this fic! So hilarious! so funny! XD :)) though, i didn't know the last school. :P oh well. i especially like the ouran! XD
Elaienar chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Awesome! This is the first time I've seen a Magic Kaito/Discworld fic, and they go really well together. n.n I liked all of them, but the one about Hogwarts was priceless. Kippers!
Fox175 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was the biggest crossover i've ever seen.