Reviews for Daphne Greengrass and the 6th Year From Hell
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/21
Wow, a Ron Weasley fan fiction story. Mind-boggling. Jealous and lazy Ron finally got an admirer.
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 1/1
Okay, I ship everyone with Daphne now she is just so awesome
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/1
nuuu but I totally ship DaphneRon in this :/
Great job!
Really, great!
Love Daphne, of course.
Am pleased to be your 100th favorite, although 101 or 111 would have been a cooler number or 123
me chapter 31 . 7/19/2014
This fix makes me so happy every time I read I. I just hoped you'd finish the next part... well, thanks, anyway. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
It was a good story, but the foul language is out of place in the universe. I personally don't mind, but it does detract from the story and doesn't add any real flavor to the story.
Lady Timey Wimey chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Love this!
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is simply brilliant! I really love how you work elements of the book into your work; and how you took an extremely under-developed charater like Daphne and have based an entire story around her. The title didn't really catch my attention, but this has been recommended to me, and I'm so glad I read it, because it is, so far at least, probably one of the best fics I've ever read.

I particulary love this line:

Rule No. 1, they — meaning the Trio — did not trust Slytherins.

Rule No. 2 — follow Rule No. 1.

Rule No. 3 — kindly refer back to Rule No. 2, rinse and repeat as necessary.

Hilariously funny, but it really brings across Ron's attitude.

I also really like how you've included so many of their thoughts; it makes them easier to relate to, and gives more emotional immediacy to the story, than if you didn't include them, because of the third person narrator.

There was slightly too much swearing for my taste, but it doesn't really detract from the story, and it fits with the Daphne you've created here.

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!
Toffrox33 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I really enjoy how realistic your story is. I read a lot of AUs where people switch sides and change instantly. But the way you write Daphne is so much easier to believe- she keeps her personality. And she keeps her house loyalty, which ulimately is making her a lot more of a likeable character to me.

The banter between the trio and Daphne is priceless, like I said last chapter, keeping the humour still there is really cool!
Toffrox33 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Oh, yay! Ron/hermione :D

Aw, this chapter was quite emotional, yet you kept it funny still through Ron's thoughts. I really loved how Ron shared his secret with Hermione and it was so sad that Hermione couldn't comfort him the way she wanted to! Very cute though, I totally see the links to 'Pushing Daisies'

I also loved that ending scene with Ginny and Daphne. .

Chapter 3, here I come!

Toffrox33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
:) I love Ron. You write him really well.

Great chapter, I liked that they're gradually getting to know each other and maybe even becoming friends.

I can't wait to read on and find out a bit more about Daphne's past!
Toffrox33 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was a great start to the story! I really enjoyed it! You set up the conflict between Daphne and Ron straight away and really well. Daphne has a really strong character, which I like.

I loved the line about her happy memory being Ron telling her about his. It was very sweet.

I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy this story :)

MsAngelAdorer chapter 31 . 1/14/2011
Okay . . . What can I say? Well, what I will say: This was amazing!

Really. You developed the characters so well, and the way you did everyone was just . . . beautiful. I'm so in awe. I think—and this is a compliment—that you write everybody, especially the trio, better than JK Rowling herself.

Excellent work. This is my second favorite Harry Potter fanfic. Nice work. I'll be sure to check out the sequel sometime.
Scrivensabre chapter 31 . 12/5/2010
I haven't been able to review the last few chapters individually, so I'll try pack it all in here. Daphne's development over the last few chapters was simply astounding, and the way you wrote it was completely captivating. Dumbledore's death and the battle scene were superbly described, and everyone's emotional roller coasters was also aptly depicted. The Romione scenes were very enjoyable in their un-sickly fluffiness, as were the Harry/Ginny scenes. I wonder if Harry's going to break up with Ginny or not? It would be ironic if he didn't, seeing how Hermione and Ron are going to for Harry's sake. Either way, I'm interested to see what happens in Daphne Greengrass and the 7th Year From Hell. I listened to Wonderwall specifically to read the end of this chapter... It wasn't what I expected, but it was, interestingly, fitting... I've enjoyed this fic through and through, and I'm happy that it isn't over yet. Sequel, here I come! :D
Scrivensabre chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
I loved the Michael Corner date :D It was very sweet.. and not-as-innocent as most first dates, but hey, it seemed to have worked for them..mostly.

I loved the Ron & Hermione part at the end, and especially when Harry gave them privacy. That dream was very sad/disturbing, and I'm glad Ginny got it out of him. Good chapter :)
Scrivensabre chapter 17 . 12/5/2010

I loved the Snape turnaround, I was hoping it might happen! And speaking of Snape, I LOVE that you've modelled him after Alan Rickman - who is PERFECT for the role - I can imagine everything he says exactly the way Alan Rickman says it...

"Ab-solutely..." hehe

I loved that end show-down. Best EVER. Another favourite chapter!

(Also loved the Ron/Hermione scene. Couldn't not tell you that! :D haha)